28-Missin you

Hendrix's POV

The scent of Cassie's hair was still on my pillow and I'm missing her. I picked up my phone from the nightstand and dialled her number. I let it ring for a moment but she's not answering, probably asleep.

"Hi," there was a smile behind her groggy voice and I grinned to myself.

"Are you sleeping?" I asked her before I heard shuffling in the background and a door closing.

"Yeah, I fell asleep when I was reading Brando a story," she told me and I chuckled at her.

"Well is Collin home?" I asked because it would be way awkward if I come over there.

"Yeah, my mom's home too," she cleared her throat then the fridge door opening in the background. "It's Danielle, mom," she told her and I get that she doesn't want her mom to find out about us but she'll eventually know, so I don't know why Cassie is so protective about our relationship.

"So that means I can't come over," I said disappointed, letting out a breath.

"No but are you home alone?" She asked curiously and I chewed on my lip.

"No, my mom and Kennedy are home, but we can stay quiet..." I suggested and thinking about sneaking turns me on as my pants bulge. Oh fuck I need Cassie. "And they're leaving in the morning so we don't have a problem," I added so she'll not have to think about it twice. I glanced at the clock and it's almost ten at night, I hope she agrees.

"Okay, I'll be there in ten," she told me and I beamed.

"Alright, see you babe," and we both ended the call.

^^^

Cassie texted me that she's downstairs and I rushed out my room to get the door. My mom is in her room and I don't know what Kennedy is doing, if he's even here.

"Hey," I said, she was sitting by the swing on the patio, looking down her phone when her gaze snapped up to meet mine.

"Are they asleep?" she asked me and I nodded, pulling her wrist inside before shutting the door close. It was dark with the lights off so we quietly tiptoed upstairs towards my room.

Cassie entered and when I was about to close the door, my mom called me out. We both froze and Cassie hurried towards the bathroom, locking it gently behind her.

"Hendrix!" mom said as she walked towards me. I swallowed, my heart beating so fast because my mom believes in marriage before sex and she thinks me and Kennedy are abstinence and are good boys, what she doesn't know is were animals when they're not around.

"Yes mom?" I asked, she handed me handed me a hundred bucks and I stared at it for a moment.

"Don't throw any parties while I'm gone, okay, I talked to Kennedy as well," she told me and I nodded. "Night Drix," I even out my breath and closed the door behind me when she made her way back to her room.

I knocked softly on my bathroom door and my eyes bugged out when Cassie opened it, wearing nada. Oh man, how lucky am I?!

I smirked, grabbing her by the waist as I pinned her against the wall. She wrapped her legs around me while I kissed her hungrily from her lips down to her neck. Cassie yanked my polo free and the buttons scattered on the ground, I didn't mind it that much.

I cupped her ass for support as she moaned out loudly, her back arching forward as I devoured her chest that made her whimper. Damn I cannot wait. I walked towards the bed and gently laid her down, I hovered above her while she reached for the buttons of my pants, setting it free.

I didn't wait and thrusted into her as soon as I pulled my boxers off my hips. Cassie shrilled out loud as she wasn't expecting it and I covered my palms on her lips to muffle her screams. Her body was heating up and she began to sweat as my hips grind against her.

"Shhh," I hushed beside her ear that made her shiver and I smirked, nibbling on her neck as I slowly pick up my pace.

"Hendrix!" it sounded muffled but I fully heard my name escape her lips. I slid my hand away from her mouth and cupped her breast, grasping it in my hand as I groaned loudly, hurrying my face on the curve of her neck. "Faster!" She breathlessly said and her wish was my command. Oh lawd, we be gettin caught tonight.

Cassie's POV

I blinked my eyes open and yawned. It was raining outside and I wonder if my mom called Danielle to make sure I'm okay, I hope she covered for me.

Hendrix turned around and tossed his arms around my waist, pulling me closely with him as he was still sleeping. I twisted around to face him and started tracing the line of his lips as I smiled widely. He gives me the best nights of my life and I couldn't ask for anyone better than him. Then I realized that it's September and he's going to school soon to start his freshman year of college.

"Hendrix," I bit my bottom lip as I called him out. He blink slowly as he looked at me with a smile just staring at me. "Why're you staring?" I asked with a quirk brow and I smirked.

"Cause I'm admiring the beauty," he said raspy, making my heart fall on my feet.

"That's sweet, but I have a question,"i told him and he looked at me closely, waiting for me to continue. "Are you still going to Stanford?" I asked and his face remained neutral.

"No," he plainly said, looking at me straight in the eyes.

"No? Why not?" I asked, my forehead creasing. I don't understand.

"Cause I can apply next year, I'm still trying to figure out what I wanna be," well that eased my worries, at least he's not going to that stupid school anymore. "And I wanna be with you," he added and all I could do was gawp at him.

"So you drop the school just to be with me...?" I asked carefully as I clarify the situation and he nodded, softly caressing my cheeks.

"I don't wanna be anywhere away from you Cassie, I love too much," his thumb brushed my bottom lip and I found it so sweet and cute that he would put his life on hold for me.

"Well what if I apply to Stanford next year too?" I grinned at him and he smiled.

"You don't have to go to Stanford if you don't want to," he told me and I shook my head.

"No. I want to go! It'll be fun!" I told him giddily and he grinned, pulling my face closer. I would do anything for Hendrix and he would do the same for me, it'll just make our relationship stronger and I'm happy that I'm the one for him.

The end

(A/N) okay I know it's a bad ending but I didn't know how to end it:$ sorry if this story went downhill but I lost inspiration:( for this one at least:P well now that I'm finish most my stories, I'll work on EWB and I'm working on a new one that would be posted on Christmas or whenever I finish EWB:) *hint* it's about a player *hint*

xoFranchescaxo