9- Jealousy

•Hendrix POV•

Cassandra Keller... I crave her kisses and I can't work the day not being able to touch her; her smooth legs that feels like silk, her soft plump lips that I could kiss all day, if she let me and her tight body that was molded perfectly for me. God, haven't liked a girl this badly before.

All the other girls are just irrelevant when she walks in the room, all I can think about is her, her and her... The way she sits on my lap and how she plays with the back of my hair just makes me a goner for her.

"Yo, wassup Hendrix," Luis greeted out when I came over to our lunch hut.

"Nothing much man," everyone was here except for her and I can't wait any longer. "Where's Cassie?" I asked out loudly, they all looked at me with a quirked brow and I froze. I just asked where she is...

This weeks the last week of the school year and next year, I'll go off wherever Cassie's going just to be close to her, not in a clingy way though. I need her.

"Oh, they're right there," Frederick informed, looking behind me. They're? Last time I checked that Cassie is a she, not a they're.

"Shit, and she's with the preppy." Collin muttered, forking down his pasta. Preppy... Meaning the rich preppy, Keith Manchester. FML.

Me and Keith had a fight in freshman year about someone slashing his tires and vandalizing is car and he blamed me for doing so cause I was apparently jealous of his BMW. Please! He just had a permit that time and he can't compare his car to my Porsche now so he should shut up.

I turned around and a pang struck me right on the chest, she was holding his hands and I cringed. I'm the only one who's supposed to hold her soft hands, not some bastard. You can call it jealousy because I really like her and its making me crazy as fuck.

"Hey guys!" She said cheerily and it made me smile to see her happy. Her voice was like the melody to my ear and I can listen to her all day long.

"Hey," they all said in monotone. I didn't greet them and glared at Keith. This mofo thinks he can easily get in the grand elite, I don't think so.

"Hey Hendrix!" Cassie turned to me, I quirk a brow at her and stood up. I snatched her wrist and led her out of the hut so we can have privacy. She immediately let go of Keith's hand and followed.

My hand snaked to hers and locked it with her fingers. Damn, this soft hand I wanna hold everyday with.

When we were clear of earshot, I raised both my brows at her and she gawped at me. Those warm grey bluish eyes that made my heart melt every time she looks at me. She's too perfect and she don't deserve me but I have to make her mine.

"Why is he there?" I asked, pointing over to our table.

"Well I suggested that he should hang out with us so you'll see how great he is," she said with a smirk.

"Manchester is not great. He's opposite of great." I said and she smiled at me. Those lips I wanted to taste right now. Mmm. I licked my bottom lip to dissolve the craving and I saw her swallow deeply. I know she wants me too.

"Okay, what happened to us over the weekends?" I questioned. Isn't clear that were supposed to be dating? Those make outs were close to sex and it was damn intimate. I never kissed a girl since I last dated in grade 9 and when I kissed her lips, I always wanted to kiss her.

"Er... What happened to us...?" She asked unsure. The way she kissed me was passionate and I also know. she wants me as bad as I want her but I had to be an asshole and flirt with some dumb blonde.

"I-" like you. I started but it got caught in my throat and I can't seem to talk. "I'm not approving Keith just so you know," I said instead. I crossed my arms in front of my chest and stared at her beautiful face.