10- Monster in my house

Yaaaaaay! LPD is baaaaack! Well here's chapter 10! Help me out for the future chapters!

***********************

~Recap~

"Cassie, be mine," I blurted out in a murmur. Did I just say that out loud? She didn't respond but kissed me harder so I'm taking that as a yes.

~~

•Cassie's POV•

I didn't know how to respond to that. I do want to be his but isn't this cheating cause I'm supposed to be dating Keith?

I fiddled with his belt and the button of his jeans and my hands are just doing it by itself.

Hendrix placed his hands on my thighs, drawing circles as he watch me closely, undressing him. I'm a bit nervous but adrenaline was flowing through me so my nerves was placed aside.

"Cassie?" He grinned down at me.

"Yes?" I instantly stop because I thought he wanted me to pause. Hendrix let out a chuckle.

"You're so innocent..." He said huskily as his hands creeped inside the shirt I'm wearing. His touch made tingle all over and made my heart pumping.

"Oh am I?" My tone was challenging and he raised his brows.

"Yeah, you are," he said convinced. Well lets just see if I am.

I leaned down seductively to meet his lips and teased him a bit. I tossed my hair over to the side and his hands groped my ass. My tummy was filled with butterflies, kissing him hard and fiercely. I pulled him up into a sitting position and he followed.

He bit my bottom lip teasingly and his hands crawled inside my shirt. I moved my mouth to the sensitive part of his neck and he let out a pleased sound.

"Baby," he whispered to my ear that made me shiver. I smirked on his skin and he graze the bottom of my breast with his thumb. I shoved him back on the bed and trailed soft kisses on his chest and abs.

I continued down below his belly button and I zipped down the zipper of his pants, tugging it down when it was loose. I'm not giving him a blow job, don't be silly! I'm not a lower class to do that. I'm just setting him off.

"Cassie, what are you doing?" He asked curiously but he wasn't doing anything to stop me. I crawled back up on his hips and strangled him. He just ruined the mood.

"What do you think?" I was forced to be sarcastic. Sorry. He stretched his arms behind me, pulling his jeans off his scruffy legs.

Then he gripped my hips and kissed me hard. I smiled at myself and kissed back. Ugh, he just makes everything better.

•Hendrix's POV•

I tossed her flat on the bed and attacked her lips hungrily. Damn she's so sexy and I felt myself hardening. Fuck. I think she felt me because her breath hitched.

I slowly ran my hands through her legs and she shivered madly. I smiled, seeing I have an affect on her.

"Hendrix? I'm not ready yet," she said. What is she talking about? I spend a couple of seconds thinking about it then it popped in my head. Oh! Sex! She's not ready for sex...

To be honest, I'm not either. Crazy as it sounds, I haven't banged a girl ever and I'm waiting for the one and she's lying in front of me right now but I do respect her and her choices.

"It's alright," I said, leaning down to meet her lips. I will wait till she's ready, it's not like I'm rushing or anything. I laid down and wrapped my arms around her waist. Her body is perfect and pure and I don't want to ruin it.