18- Zander is naughty

Oi! Chapter 18!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>~<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I blinked through darkness as I awoken in the middle of the night. Hendrix was sleeping beside me with his arms over my body. I carefully moved it away and walked downstairs to get a glass of water as I felt my mouth dry.

The lights were off in the kitchen and I jumped when I turned on the lights, seeing Zander, shirtless, eating some chips on the island top. Damn boy!

I gave him a look over and I must say, I'm impressed with his nice sculpted abs and muscles.

"You're awake sweet heart," his usual smirk appeared on his lips and I rolled my eyes. Sweet heart? What the hell? Do I look sweet? Or even a heart? I don't think so!

"No, I just need water," I squeezed between him and the fridge to get a glass of water from the fridge door. "Excuse me!" I spat but he didn't dare to move. "Zander! Move!" I said forcefully but he just stared at me like I'm sort of art in a museum.

"Alright," I wasn't expecting him to be naked but when he stood up from the stool, he was only wearing his boxers and damn! He's one hot tamale! Wait! He sleeps naked? Well duh! He's a guy!

I cleared my throat and looked away from his smoking body, onto the fridge and get myself water.  While I was doing that, he leaned against the other side of the fridge door, standing too close from me and I fidgeted. My neck started to heat up and my cheeks are probably turning red.

"Where's your clothes Zander?" I asked, not looking at him.

"I don't sleep with my clothes on sweetheart," his smirk is just so annoying, I want to slap it off!

"Stop calling me sweetheart cause in reality, I'm not such a sweetheart," I said before drinking down my water. I felt his gaze burning through my neck but I ignored it. Gah.

"Sure you are," he scoffed, still staring. "Maybe you'll dream of me and you in bed tonight," I choked on my drink and spat it out in front of me and it made him jump back, he's lucky I didn't spit on him.

"You wish asshole," I placed my glass in the sink and wiped off my lips. I was about to walk away when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back against his hard chest. I swallowed as my back was pressed against his abs. 

"Let go Zander!" I sneered. Now I feel scared., I don't know this guy that well and he can do anything to me, but Hendrix is only a few feet away so I know he won't do anything. Will he?

"Why?" He asked and I frowned. What kind if question is 'why?' Uh, cause I want my personal space back? 

"Let go or I'll scream!" I threatened him but a roaring chuckle came vibrating from his muscular chest.

"Go ahead, go wake your boyfriend," he whispered underneath my ear as he nuzzled my neck, I shivered. I bit my bottom lip cause if I do scream and Hendrix wakes up, Zander will let go of me and deny my accusations. Ugh! I hate him! 

He held both my hands behind my back with one hand then he moved my hair onto my left shoulder. He softly planted a kiss on my shoulder and I tried budging free but he had a deadly grip on my wrist. Damn! It looks like he hits the gym everyday too!

"You wanna have a little fun sweetheart?" Huh? I wasn't scared of him anymore, in fact I'm pissed and annoyed! What the hell! Have a little fun? Seriously? You're  hitting on your best friend's girlfriend? That's just low! 

"No I don't and stop calling me fucking sweetheart!" I sneered, he breathed against my neck which made me shiver again, and a small moan escaped me. Shit.