Book 2 - A Continuation of Stray

Well hello there... welcome back. I have some exciting news. There has been a gaping hole in my life and I realized it was the absence of writing this book weekly. I miss Daryl and Scar and the Walking Dead family so much that I decided to create a continuation. Or as you may see an alternate ending for those of you so heartbroken over the last one. I do completely understand if you are at peace with the last ending now and you want to leave it be... but I can't.

At first, I liked the continuation I had made with Nora at the end of Stray, but after some thinking, it just wasn't sitting right with me to continue writing it. I have now created a whole separate book for those of you who still wish to keep reading. Or you can stick with the masterpiece that was Stray. (I will say masterpiece only because I am a sucker for tragic endings and finally being able to create one myself.)

I will most likely end up going back and deleting my chapters with Nora. I will leave it off simply with Scar's death for the ending of this book. If you do miss Scar and Daryl as much as I do though, you can jump over to the second book now posted on my page. You will notice that the first chapter is the same as the last one in this book "The Day Will Come That You Won't Be" but the ending of it is now different. Please be kind to me, I just miss writing a story I had so much fun with! Down below is the link to the new book (if it works), or just click on my page to find it :)

https://www.wattpad.com/story/355765939-red-daryl-dixon

Love you guys xx