04. Because You're Cuter

/ Krist Perawat caught Luke Ishikawa's attention because he's acting cute. /

---

Again, another day with The Jungle gang gathered together at the filming location. 

"P'Off ~ N'Kit want that too, heung ~." Krist said in a cute tone that could send goosebumps to anyone hearing.

Except Off, Lee, and Nanon as they already used to it. The four of them have known each other for almost 10 years. Krist always acts cute around people he's close with, although he will celebrate his 28th birthday this October.

"What if I don't want to give it to you?" Off was having fun teasing his nong.

"Please please pleaseeee ~" Krist kept showing his cuteness.

"Who's the most handsome in The Jungle?" Off asked.

"Of course it's Nanon Korapat," Nanon shouted his name before Krist could answer Off's question.

"No, it's me!" Mix said and started dancing to LYKN's latest song playing.

Luke just sat quietly on the couch. Watching what the other members were doing. He concluded that they were all just too childish to him.

But, the one that caught his attention among them from the start... was Krist.

Krist kept pleading and doing cute gestures to Off. Asking the oldest in the cast to give him some pizza from the brand that he likes.

"Of course it's P'Off," Krist said, of course in the cutest tone ever.

"Stop it. I might puke here," Lee said as he walked toward the tables full of food support. Passing the guys sitting in the middle of the room in the set-up bar.

"Huh... Aren't you like cute things, Lee Thanat?" Off asked out of curiosity.

"Am I not cute?" Krist pouted, blinking his round eyes mischievously, while poking his cheeks.

"Mix is cuter," Lee pointed his index finger at Mix.

"What? Me? Suddenly? I don't have any money left, actually." Mix smiled a friendly smile after receiving a glance from Lee.

"Okay. Okay. Here, I'll give you this," Off shared a slice of the pizza to Krist.

"Yay! P'Off is the best!" Krist took the pizza and sat on the couch beside Luke.

Luke just looked at him. Krist who was aware that Luke was looking at him turned at Luke.

"Want some?" Krist asked. Not in the cute tone like when he talked with Off. But somehow Luke thought it was still adorable.

"Um... Krist, are you the type.. uh, that... likes acting cute? Where did you learn that from?" Luke was curious. "P'Gun... Gun Atthaphan?"

"P'Off! P'Off! Give me the pizza," suddenly Mix imitated Krist's cute tone, approaching Off as soon as finished his ham and cheese sandwich.

"Nope. Krist Perawat is born cute," Nanon claimed.

"Am I?" Krist was amazed.

"Even N'Lego was shocked seeing you acting cute with me last time at Musicon," the youngest added.

"Seriously? Haha." Off chuckled.

Luke couldn't help but staring at Krist.

"Krist. Can I kiss you?" Luke whispered out of the blue in Krist's ear.

"You must be kid-..." Krist's eyes got widen. 

Before he could finish the sentence, Luke already pecked his cheek. 

Krist looked at the other.

"Ya, you really kiss me?" He touched his lightly rosy cheek.

"Yes I did," Luke answered evenly.

"P'Jenny will be so jealous if she knows this," Krist then giggled. He continued eating his pizza. "The whole camp knows she has a hugeee crush on you. But why did you kiss me?"

"Because you are cute," Luke replied instantly.

"P'Jenny is cute too tho," Krist uttered, scratching his neck.

"But you are cuter," Luke confirmed again.

The taller lowered his head because he can feel that his face became warmer. 

Krist looked at Luke who was playing with his fingers, still lowering his head.

'Did he feel shy or what?' That's what Krist thought.

"1 plus 1 is gwiyomi .. 2 plus 2 is gwiyomi... 3 plus 3 is gwiyomi~." Krist started teasing Luke by singing the 'Gwiyomi' song, not forgetting to make a series of cute hand movements

"Aish. Stop it meung~!" Luke lifted his eyes to look at the cute creature in front of him.

---

/ Luke now understands why GMMTV staff often says Krist's already cute just by breathing. /

- END 04 -