07. Hug, Snuggle, Cuddle

/ When exhausted, Krist Perawat just feels like hugging Luke Ishikawa. /

---

Krist Perawat slowly pushes the resting room door inward, peering through the gap. He looks left and right to find the familiar figure.

There he is! The guy laying on the bed seems to be sleeping - after spotting his target, Krist slightly opens the door and walks in. When seeing Nanon and Mix playing ROV on their phones, he quickly makes up an excuse to kick them out.

"Geez, these boys are so loud."

Then he goes to the bed where there is a guy sleeping.

Luke is muscular, he spends 3 days every week in the gym. Fortunately, the bed in the resting room is not too small, so when he lies on his side, there is still enough space for Krist to rest comfortably. As soon as Krist lays down, he turns around and hugs the other tightly, leaning his forehead on his back and taking a deep breath.

After several times trying this, despite his own doubts at first, he concludes that the scent of Luke Ishikawa can help him relaxed.

Actually Luke is just closing his eyes, helping himself to fall asleeep. But then he hears the sound of the door opened, the familiar voice telling Nanon and Mix to go meet Mae Yui because she is looking for them - which is completely an excuse, almost making him chuckle, and the next thing is that he feels the mattress sink down as soon as that person sat on it. Luke slightly opens his eyes and see Krist wrapping his arms around his waist. Though Krist's arms are not as well-built as Luke's, he still manages to embrace fully the other's body.

Meanwhile, Luke can easily gather the small guy in his arms.

Krist seems to tighten his grip a bit too much. Luke moves slightly to escape from the long hug, but the unexpected noise makes Krist hug him even tighter.

"Luke ~ I'm tired..." In a whiny voice, Krist is saying to Luke.

Krist mutters softly, just enough for Luke to feel that the guy laying behind him really needs to be pampered. Indeed, that sound melts his heart. Luke couldn't see the other's face, right now Krist is burying his face in that broad shoulder. 

The taller can imagine his friend's pouting face, like a 7-year-old child sulking because he doesn't get what he wants, even though both of them are the same age. So Luke ignores the fact that he was a little uncomfortable by Krist's tight grip. He slowly turns to the other side and hugs the smaller in his arms, stroking his back gently, then rubbing it back and forth.

"You've worked hard today, now get some rest, Krist."

Krist hums softly with his closed eyes, snugging closer, he is like a cat rubbing his head against Luke's chest. Luke has big, long arms... enough for him to hug Krist easily. The palm of his hand pats Krist's back, feeling like a mother comforting her beloved child. 

Being in his arms makes Krist feel like the sea finding its shore. He feels strangely warm from the bottom of his feet to the top of his head. He finds something surprising in the embrace, a sense of security.

"Have a sleep, the shooting will start early tomorrow, keep fighting together."

His low, soft and soothing voice runs through Krist's ears, like a piece of silk he might keep in a drawer and pull out only on rare occasions, just to feel it between his fingers, like some distant lullaby you couldn't place, like a cure dispelling all the troubles in his heart, putting him to sleep soundly.

Until when he hears Krist's slow, but steady breathing, Luke only stops patting his back, and he himself then also drifted off to sleep, dreaming his own dream. 

In the dream, he sees Krist performing on a stage filled with light, and in front of thousands of fans. The scene is extremely beautiful, like he is surrounded by thousands of stars. The precious friend of his stands up there, the brightest star, and smiles brightly...

As Krist moves his eyes toward the audience, their eyes meet.

...

"Ya, P'Krist... Mae Yui didn't call me, you trick me again... come-" Nanon falls silent the moment he opens the door. He then quickly snaps a photo of the two creatures sleeping  on the bed, a smirk on his face.

"What? What happens inside?" Mix asks out of curiosity.

"Shhh! Nah... nothing. Go find P'Off and play games. These two are boring." Nanon waves his hand and slowly closes the door.

"We can't get in?" Mix is confused, tagging behind his nong.

"Twice... seriously?!! Why I keep seeing those two sleeping together? Ughhh!!!" Nanon mumbles under his breath.

---

/ And, Luke Ishikawa just wants to pamper Krist Perawat everytime he's exhausted. /

- END 07 -