05. Your Sleeping Habits

/ Luke finds Krist's sleeping habits adorable while others think it annoying. /

---

Let's travel back to the third week of November of 2022!

.
.
.

Like any other series produced by GMMTV, before The Jungle starts filming, the J5 gang had to do the workshop to create the chemistry between actors. 

Among the cast, only Off, Krist, Lee, and Nanon are close with each other.

Therefore, the director's homework was asking the main actors to live together in 3 months, twice a week. Where did they sleep? Of course their condos, taking turn! Each week all of them would do a drawing to find out which place they need to come for the sleepover.

The first week was Off's apartment, the second week was Lee's house

For the third week, they all stayed at Krist's condo.

...

In the morning,  Luke slowly opened his eyes and lifted his head, looking for the source of the noise which was beyond the door of the room he was in. He heard the sound of a conversation, dishes clattering, and some cooking being done outside. 

That unfamiliar door! 

He realized that he is not at his place. He remembered. They were at Krist's!

He turned to his side and saw the man whom he found interested these days. Lying next to him with his chestnut brown hair and pajamas with faces of Pluto and Muffin on it was none other than Krist Perawat. Luke couldn't help but chuckling at how Krist was sleeping. His short sleeve top was lifted up and one hand on his tummy. Still lying on the bed, Luke rested his head on his elbow to comfortably watch Krist sleep, something he hasn't done before when shared the rooms with Mix and P'Off in the first two weeks.

They've done the workshop for over a half month, and he had to admit that Krist was more endearing than he thought. 

There was something about Krist making Luke want to know more. 

He wanted to be close with Krist like P'Off, P'Lee, and Nanon. He told that to the director. Luckily, their characters in The Jungle would have lots of scenes together, so the director decided the two of them to be roommates for this week. 

This was his first time waking up with Krist by his side, in Krist's own home. 

His daydream was soon interrupted by the sound that anyone would hear if they spent the night with Krist. Luke chuckled at the teeth grinding from the guy lying next to him, that odd sound was scary when he firstly heard, but it quickly turned annoying. 

'His teeth grinding woke me up at 2:00 AM!' Off exclaimed last week. 

Luke was probably the only person who finds the habit adorable. He knew about this habit of Krist from P'Off, when the two of them were roommates at Nanon's condo. The oldest member of J5 said that he was awaken by that teeth grinding sound, and he had to throw the pillow to Krist to make him stop. Luke did a quick search on Google, it said that depression could be the cause. He knew Krist has a lot in his mind - always choosing to hide his problems rather than bothering people. 

He has subtly asked Krist about any stress he's facing before going to bed, but the dimpled boy simply brushed it off.

With his lips parted, Luke could see his teeth grinding hard against each other, making a sound that could wake up any light sleeper. 

Luke felt curious and wondered if he can stop it.

Of course he wouldn't throw the pillow to the boy like P'Off did.

He reached forward, his index finger slowly approaching Krist's lips. After a while, Luke could feel the teeth moving slightly against his finger. He found it cute, reminding him of a baby during its teething phase. Krist stirred a bit all of sudden. Luke nervously removed his finger and wiped the saliva on his shirt, not forgetting to check if he woke Krist up.

At that moment, he found out another one of the other's sleeping habits.

"Our handsome man... is hereee? I... I- um... told you. It... uhhh, it looks good." Krist muttered in his sleep, eyes closed but eyebrows furrowed. 

Luke had to cover his mouth to suppress a laugh.

"No... no... umm, not the brown one. You look great in black." Krist continued mumbling, a light smile growing on his bare face. 

Luke stared at him fondly, knowing that Krist was referring to him. Last week, he wore an all-black outfit when the J5 gang hanged out together, which became Krist's favorite outfit of his. This friend kept telling him how good it looked on him, and Luke couldn't believe now he even said that in his sleep.

"Luke... Luke..." Krist babbled like a 3-year-old baby. "You... handsome foreign man, uhh..." He frowned but then smiled, "I'm envious."

Luke giggled quietly, reminding himself to bring this up later to tease the other. Meanwhile, Krist stopped making sense, the words he muttered out becoming meaningless. He scratched his tummy as he spoke, sounding like he ws in the middle of a discussion. 

Luke wished he didn't feel lazy because he wanted to record all of this. 

He guessed he would save it for some other time. 

Instead, he stroked his hair soothingly, not even trying to stop himself from smiling so wide, but he made sure not to wake him up. Krist finally stopped speaking and seemed to be more relaxed. As much as his sleeping habits were adorable, they were rather...noisy as well.

Luke lied down on the pillow and continued watching the man sleep soundly like a baby.

The door suddenly opened, making Luke jolt awake. Taking a look, it was Nanon at the door, he then walked in and headed towards Luke who was greeting him, sitting up and waving his hand, with a nervous expression.

"Is P'Kit awake yet?" Nanon asked, looking at his close brother who is clearly asleep.

"He's still in his dream land." Luke told him, glancing momentarily to check whether or not Krist was still asleep. "Bonus a full pack of the teeth grinding and sleep talking."

"Oh wow, he must be really tired. He has a tight schedule." Nanon sighed. The boy shifted his eyes to Luke and raised his eyebrows. "Bro, you're awake. How about playing games with me?"

"Uh..." Luke couldn't think for a while. 

He looked at Nanon's hopeful face and then back at Krist's peaceful sleeping face. If the person on the bed was someone else, he'd prefer gaming rather than watching them sleep, but this was Krist Perawat we're talking about. 

"I'm not sure..." Luke laughed awkwardly.

"It's okay." Nanon smirked before walking back out. Before closing the door, he turned around and said, "When he's up, tell him to come play with me, okay? Have fun watching him sleep!"

Chuckling at the boy's words, Luke knew that was exactly what he was going to do. So he lied back down and watched as Krist ruffles his hair and scratched his neck until he was finally lying on his side and facing Luke. Smiling, the taller poked the dimple on Krist's soft cheek, unable to hold himself back anymore. 

A smile forms on Krist's lips. 

Luke smiled as well, watching until his own eyes flutters shut. Maybe it was all the cat fur caught on his shirt, before falling back to sleep, Luke thought he needs to tell the director more about Krist's sleeping habits for more chances to be his roommate.

---

/ Luke simply likes the feelings of waking up next to Krist. /

- END 05 -