12. # Love ♡ (Krist's POV)

/ Krist Perawat also loves many things about Luke Ishikawa. /

---

Krist loves the way that Luke came into his life. 

He was no longer at a youthful age dreaming about a romantic or beautiful love. He was full of thoughts, as expected from a guy worked in the entertainment industry for 10 years. Sometime he wondered, with such this personality, maybe in a few decades, he would become a mean old man, no family, no children, who sat in a wooden armchair, looking out the window and scolding the neighborhood kids for accidentally kicking a ball over his fence.

Or better than that, he would raise more cats, letting them run around the house, while he sits on a couch watching his favorite show and drinking a cup of hot cocoa, living a life of leisure like that until the end of his life.

Well, he was hopeless many times. 

Krist had to admit that Luke had chosen the very right time to show up in his life, now even without saying it, everyone who was close to him all knew how much he appreciated the guy.

Krist fell for Luke for his care and kindness, for his maturity and reliability, but chose to stay for his childishness. This is a side of his that not many can see. There were days off when Luke came to his place just to roll around on the floor all day with Muffin and Khaidao. He even played tag with Pluto and ended up breaking the PlayStation that Krist had just purchased not long ago. As a result, both the cat and the tall guy were locked outside.

Luke saw the world with the optimistic eyes, with the eyes of an innocent child, even though what he has been through was not so pleasant as well. He met almost every type of person, but this boyfriend of Krist was still so kind. Luke liked holding Krist in his arms every night and telling him about Luke himself rescuing a stray dog and sending it to the animal rescue station or about him spotting someone help a poor homeless old man on the street.

"You are so optimistic." Krist pouted.

"That's good, no? Obviously this boyfriend of mine has just seen a small part of the world, there are still a lot of good people. You are also a good boy."  

"But...everything was not only pink."

"As long as there is pink in the world, it will always be a good place." Luke often said that when Krist argued him.

But Luke is also a mature person. Sometimes he wondered how many different sides Luke had in that muscular body, especially when he focused on doing something.

Krist once secretly went to the location where Luke was filming to surprise him, then he saw Luke having a serious conversation with an actor - that junior seemed quite distracted and affected the whole team. Krist swore at that time his boyfriend just frowned a little and his voice still sounded pretty normal, but for some reason he still couldn't stop his heart from beating fast and his cheeks from flushing.

Krist spent a lot of time researching different sides of the person named Luke, but every time Luke cuddled him and whispered words of love to him like he always did, the small creature ended up patting his forehead like an idiot.

"Research what?!! No matter how many sides Luke has, doesn't he always love and be gentle with only you, dumbo?" Krist thought.

That's why Krist loves him.

Krist also loves Luke's romantic nature. 

Luke really loves watching movies, especially those rom-com or coming-of-age genres. To be honest, sometimes Krist felt a bit tired, their youthful days were long gone, both graduated from university eight years ago. However, that guy somehow was able to convince Krist to watch those movies with him.

On drizzly days, Luke often ran to Krist's studio without an umbrella or anything.

Luke looked at the small person standing in front of him, tilting his head and smiling a sweet smile, reached out and grabbed Krist's hand. Krist watched him intertwine their fingers, and together they slowly walked home, humming the lyrics of a sweet love song.

Krist also loves the days when he drove to the Grammy building to pick up his boyfriend without any reason. It was a raining day, pouring heavily. Luke forgot to bring an umbrella, he didn't drive to work today. He could call a taxi but he might return late because of the traffic. So he was thinking about  running to the MRT station, even though he might get a little wet, at least he could go home early so that that someone wouldn't be so worried about him.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he stepped out the lobby, some colleagues nudged his shoulder and pointed to the entrance door, smiling delicately. Luke raised his eyes and saw Krist Perawat - the chestnut-haired boy - in a casual outfit holding an open umbrella and standing while leaning against a familiar car. When the boy spotted his boyfriend in the lobby, he immediately walked over, looking at him from head to toes.

"Did you know you forget your umbrella again?"

"Uh..." Luke nodded while he was still confused.

"You should feel lucky to have me in your life." Krist grinned.

They walked out the entrance. Luke chuckled, then opened the passenger door for his favorite person, while he walked round to the back to open the door and sat in the driver's seat.

All the girls waiting for the rain to stop in the lobby of the building witnessed the scene with admiring eyes.

"Guys, when will it be our turn?~"

...

Luke usually gave him gifts, even on normal days. Like, as soon as Krist came home, Luke would run to him and abruptly put a pair of rings in his hand, or a scarf, or any other gift that seemed luxurious.

Luke said he would buy a present if he found it beautiful...

...and if he thought that day was a beautiful day, he would give that gift to Krist. 

That guy is difficult to understand.

Since Luke appeared in his life, Krist has realized many things...

That life was no longer gray and gloomy, that world was no longer cruel, that he himself was no longer the low self-esteem of the days before.

---

/ As long as Krist is with Luke, he can get through anything. /

- END 11 -

Happy New Year 2024 everyone!!!