15. You, Me, and Netherlands

/ Krist Perawat and Luke Ishikawa were preparing for their Netherlands trip. /

---

As promised to Krist, the two of them were packing their luggage for the night's flight in the bedroom.

Netherlands, Luke and Krist would travel there together.

Luke said this trip would be their 3rd honeymoon for the 3-year anniversary, and they would be there for over 2 weeks.

The two of them were packing their stuff in the bedroom. Since morning until afternoon, they still couldn't finish. Krist couldn't help but thinking, he had apparently put all the things in their bags, but after a while he found them on the floor. Sitting in a daze, he finally knew that the source of the problem was Luke.

That's right, it was Luke and no one else.

While Krist was folding clothes neatly one by one, Luke sitting next to him unfolded them all.  As a result, he was scolded by his favorite person. But Luke recently has changed - back then when Krist scolded, he put on a cocky face, then laughed and said, "I just want to tease you, scold me as much as you want." However, at this moment, he just turned away when being scolded, his back facing Krist, his head bowing slightly, he stayed silent and dared not to say anything. Krist noticed that his boyfriend didn't give any reaction so he asked.

"Hey, so you already realize your mistake? That's why now you dare not to look at me, do you?"

Still not getting an answer, he put his hand on Luke's shoulder, turning him around to see what was wrong. 

What a surprise! 

Luke Ishikawa was playing games on his phone!!!

Krist Perawat felt his blood boiling so hard, he grabbed all the messy clothes and threw it straight at Luke's face, then stood up and left. As soon as he walked out the door, he turned around and exploded...

"'Meung', just do it yourself!"

Oh god...

This was the first time Krist called Luke 'meung.' Luke sat in a daze thinking about something, then obediently folded the clothes while smiling, no one knew what he was smiling about.

Sitting for a while, finally Luke finished folding piles of clothes, both his back and his arms were tired, the guy now understood why Krist was so angry. After everything was done, Luke pulled the luggage to a corner of the room and then happily went to the living room to find Krist, telling himself to behave properly so that he could cuddle his boyfriend when they got on the plane.

The moment he entered the living room, he saw his boyfriend there lying on the sofa watching TV. Luke immediately sat down on the floor, like the way he always did when the other was sulky, and started poking Krist's arm to catch his attention.

"Go away, 'meung'... or I'll bite you for real."

Luke smiled indulgently when seeing Krist sulky, his finger continued poking Krist's arm for a while and pinching his dimpled cheek playfully and then planted a kiss on it.

"Why you call me 'meung'?"

"Because 'meung' mess around first!"

Luke actually didn't like the way Krist addressed him as 'meung' at all, it was actually not something strange because Luke has heard Krist call his close friends like that. But, that should just be used among friends. About why he didn't like to be addressed as 'meung'... firstly, Krist has never called him 'meung' since the first day they met till today, lastly and most impostantly, a couple should not call each other 'gu-meung' like that.