06. Spoiling You

/ Luke Ishikawa thinks that he may spoil Krist Perawat too much./

---

Krist Perawat had a bad habit, which was not being neat and clean .. kind of.

Every morning waking up, he didn't fold his bed. He didn't immediately throw the snack wrappers after finished eating. He even had no problems sleeping with used tissues scattered on the bed... 

That was a very bad habit! That made his allergy get worse.

The bed was so messy that there was no space left to lie down. Krist was too lazy to clean due to his busy schedules. The least thing he did was vacuuming; otherwise, his dad threatened to send Muffin and her babies to P'King's apartment.

Meanwhile, Luke's room always looks tidy and smells good. 

That's why Krist likes staying in there. 

After the 3-month workshop, the boys have become close, especially Krist and Luke. Krist didn't like sleeping alone, as everyone knows, so he usually had a sleepover at the condo of his new bestie. The second reason was that it only took him 10 minutes from Grammy building to Luke's place. 

Nanon and Mix even joked that Krist was the actual owner of Luke's condo.

.

.

.

Today, after leaving the practice room, Krist told Mae Yui, his manager, that he would stay at Luke's condo because he was too tired. If going to his own place, he might have to sit in the van for more than one hour due to the traffic in Bangkok

Now the man was lying on the sofa of his friend and munching the snacks, his hand grabbing the remote on the table while his eyes gluing on the TV.  

After finished eating, he again littered the trash on the sofa, as expected.

But actually, Krist Perawat is not really that kind of "messy" person everywhere he goes. He's a well-known actor. He knows he has to keep his image. He only behaved like this because he was staying at Luke Ishikawa's place. Krist only showed the bad habit of his to the people whom he truly felt comfortable with. 

Who doesn't know how Luke spoils Krist? 

Even Krist himself knows that. No matter how messy he is, Luke never complains a word. Krist still remember the taller's expression when he entered Krist's bedroom as they were roommates for the workshop homework. As a neat, organized person, Luke reluctantly ended up helping the small guy do the cleaning. 

Luke has never got angry with Krist, from the first meeting till today.

Krist is one-hundred percent sure with that.

His confidence is once again right, when Luke stepped out from the kitchen and saw the mess on the sofa, all he could do was heaving a sigh and looked at Krist - the guy who is the same age as him responded with a wide-eyed smile, displaying his adorable dimple on the soft cheek. Luke had to walk toward and clean up his sofa, then told Krist that the dinner was ready...

Perhaps Luke will regret acting like this later, he should be angry at Krist Perawat, telling him to fix the bad habit. Because this already happened not once but several times when they were together. Meanwhile, the person lying on the sofa is extremely pleased and satisfied. Every time he was messy, Luke made him feel like, "only Krist gets special treatment", "only Krist is spoiled by Luke Ishikawa".

And Krist loves that feeling.

...

[ One of the conversations of The Jungle gang about choosing their roommates. ]

"I can't believe you can endure that teeth grinding habit of Krist." Off exclaimed.

"I find it cute." Luke didn't know why he said that

"He also talked in his sleep, I almost had a heart attack." Nanon wouldn't miss a chance to tease his brother.

"Ya, it was not that bad." Krist said, feeling embarrassed.

"Did you see his room? I thought it was a scrap warehouse." Everyone bursted out laughing when Lee made that statement.

"Fine, y'all bully me, I will sleep alone then. Urghh, I don't need a roommate." Krist huffed.

"No worry, I will be your roommate till the workshop ends." Luke looked at Krist.

"Seeeee!!!" Krist gained back his confidence. "Only Luke is nice to me."

"Luke, you're not funny." Off and Lee whined at the same time.

"He scolded me because he saw the candy wrapper on the floor in my room, but he helped P'Krist clean his room. You're so biased." Mix sent the side eye to Luke.

...

Luke, do you know this? 

Maybe... maybe not!

If he knew, he could only tilt his head and sigh, it was his fault, he already spoiled Krist too much...

---

/ Even when the workshop ended, Luke Ishikawa is still Krist Perawat's roommate. /

- END 06 -