10. # Love ♡ (Luke's POV)

/ Luke Ishikawa loves everything related to Krist Perawat. /

---

Luke loves these peaceful days.

Lying on the sofa and holding Krist in his arms, with Pluto lazily sleeping on the belly of the small creature. Meanwhile, Muffin and her two babies excitedly roll around, playing with the carpet.

Luke loves the days when Krist felt sleepy and fell asleep while they were watching a movie together. He really liked looking at that round head leaning on his shoulder. He did not forget to kiss him gently, inhaling the floral scent of his hair. Sometimes Krist, with his closed eyes still, murmured about Luke not letting him sleep, bothering him, and then went back to his beautiful dream.

Luke also loves the days when the two of them had free time after Krist finished producing his new song or the series that Luke starred in closed the camera. They would go to the supermarket together to buy some fresh food and cook at home. To him, every time hanging out with Krist was the best. The taller guy always followed behind, taking charge of holding the cart, while the shorter one walked ahead, checking the prices and deciding the things they should buy. At that moment, Luke swore that he couldn't stop himself from smiling at the thought of them looking like a real family.

Luke also loves their vacations away from home. 

He loves the moment when Krist went back and forth packing the luggage for himself and then helped prepare clothes for him too, because he was busy looking at his adorable lover.

...

"Go out, Luke... no space left ~ DON'T.JUMP.ON.THE.BED... I will place my guitar there, urghh!"

"Don't shoo me out, I'm watching..."

"Watching what?"

"Watching my boyfriend packing my clothes  ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝."

"... Plutooo!!! Go scratch this stranger for me, my son."

...

And, Luke loves the way Krist slowly locked the door, and opened it again to hug his beloved son and daughters who had to stay at home.

It took them 30 minutes to say goodbye to the kids, all the time.

"Just a few days and I'll come back, kids. Pluto~, behave and take care of Muffin, Khaidao, and Khaiwhan na. P'Tae and P'Big will come to look after you guys, don't be sad. Papa will buy you presents, so be good kids!"

Luke smiled proudly like a real young father, not realizing how clumsy his lover looked, of course in a cute way, when asking Pluto to take care of Muffin and her daughters.

Luke loves it when they could travel abroad. Krist, who was not really confident with his english but didn't hesitate to communicate. His vocabularies ran out sometime, at that time he grabbed onto the other's arm and held it tightly, asking help when he didn't know how to respond.

He enjoyed the bone-chilling cold weather on winter days. 

During the end of the year, Luke was usually busy as there were lots of year end parties as well as countdown events. It meant he could not come home early.

When he opened the door, he thought everyone had all gone to sleep. But as soon as Luke took off his shoes, he heard the very loud music noise from the television, his favorite person was sleeping like the dead while hugging a cushion. There were still some manuscript paper and a glass of cold milk left on the table. Pluto curled up sleeping on the mat, not thinking about opening its eyes to check the guy who just walked inside the living room. 

Luke guessed Muffin and her two daughters were in the cat room by that time.

He then shook his head with a smile, reached over to get the remote to turn off the television, and rubbed the small creature's head lovingly to wake him up from the dream. But if Krist was not awake, Luke didn't mind carrying him to the bedroom. Once assuring Krist was asleep soundly, Luke went taking a shower before climbing into bed.

Luke loves the film-shooting trips away from home as well, pretty much, but only if it lasts a few days. He couldn't bear not seeing his lover for weeks. Usually after those trips, Krist would initiatively pull him into a 'special hug' because normally the boy is shy easily and rarely shows his affection. 

Sometimes Luke came home early when Krist was still sleeping. The moment he woke up and saw his boyfriend busy cooking breakfast for the two of them, he would run to him and hug him from behind, inhaling the scent that he had missed for many days. 

That hug was called the 'lover hug' by Krist himself.

Luke loves looking at Krist when he works. The thin glasses frames on his high-bridged nose and the well-known side profile of his face are so beautiful that Luke couldn't find any specific word to describe them.

People always say that love is blind.

When Krist was struggling with composing music, he had a habit of scratching his hair as he could not think of any idea, that unintentially made it messy like a bird's nest, but in Luke's eyes, he was strangely beautiful.

...then Luke also loves it when the other person was having difficulties. He means that Krist's determination is the thing that he's admired all the time. The boy almost gave up on his music career at one point, but in the end he could strongly stand up again.

Sometime we got to go through the rain to appreciate the sun.

Krist tended to sit with his arms around his knees at the corner of the room with the absent-minded look. At time like this, Pluto - with the power to sense the owner's emotions of a cat - quickly jumped into his lap, using its lovely paw to touch his cheek slightly. This behavior of his was one of the signs showing that he was feeling unsafe.

Luke then often looked for something to keep himself busy, as he wanted to give Krist some alone time. It was a good idea for his boyfriend to stay in his own world so that he could calm down.

After years living together, Luke knew how to handle the situation like this well.

When Luke felt that his small creature already had enough alone time, he would gently walk closer to him, taking Pluto - the beloved son sleeping in his chest - and putting it on the floor, and kneel on one knee to hold him against the steady beat of his heart, whispering softly.

"It's okay, I'm still here."

...and Krist, on one day when he was drunk, told Luke that, even if Luke said "I love you" million times to him, it would not be as much worth as the three words "I'm still here" when he felts weak and tired, and Luke loves those times too.

It sounded like a long story, but in summary, Luke loves everything related to Krist, truly madly deeply.

---

/ Wise men say, only fools rush in... and Luke Ishikawa chooses to be a fool for love! /

- END 10 -

Merry Christmas, guys!