Who is she

Looking in the mirror at home i am trying to see any imperfections. Of course there are a few but that's not something that can be fixed in a snap. I look at my clothes and decide if it's good enough for the first day. I nod my head in the conclusion that's it's good enough. It embraces my body in the ways it needs to without revealing to much.

It's a weird feeling to be going to school as a 16 year old. Not that i am to old, but more that i am not used to it anymore. Yes i've been to kindergarten like everyone else, but my mother decided when i'm done she was going to home school me. You may wonder who mother is, but don't worry time will tell. Until then you'll just have to wonder ;). The only thing i wonder is why now has she decided i must go back to school. She said its the school for evil bla bla bla bla. Wasn't really paying attention. Most of the time she just talks about revenge and how evil is the best thing in the world. Just the average evil mother stuff.

Anyways, first day of school, sort of. I've been left with enough instructions to know how this day is probably gonna go. For now i have to get my coffee and have to wait outside with my luggage. I take the last sip of my coffee and then suddenly i hear this awful sound. Was not prepared for this. I hold on to my luggage and off we go. From this part i'm on unknown territory.

As i float above the sky in the claws of the bird i feel free. I look around and just enjoy everything. And then we arrive i see the school and i quickly make the assumption that the black grey-ish school is the evil one and the one with all the colourful colours is the good one. As there is almost no doubt the bird turns to the evil one and i get dropped in the water. Gross. I get out and see man wolfs as guards. I walk between them into a big hall. And everything seems black and white almost. Until i see this women, she is standing in the middle of the room and holding a cane. I suspect she is in charge. Her outfit is made out of a grey floor length jacket en then above that is her red curly hair. Which is kind of why she stands out. I have no business in going near her as everything is on the side of the room i quickly see my dorm number and take my schedule.

I turn around to go see my dorm when suddenly i hear the cane slamming into the floor. Looks like she is going to make an announcement. "Attention future evil! If you open up your tiny little bloodshot eyes you'll find your dormitory and class schedule around the hall. It will serve you well to memorise both. Make me proud."
And just like that she walked away out of the room. She has a immensely strong aura which is kinda attractive. BUT we're not here for that now are we?

I find my dorm and see that i have no roommates. Lucky me. It's kind of a big room if you're on your own. I change my clothes seeing they have become soaking wet. I unload my luggage and make some more stuff appear in the closet. And before i know it's full and not even half of my stuff is in there yet. We'll have to do something about that. Problem for later.

I putt on something i think is a good first impression but not to much.

(Something like this but you can be as creative as you want!!)

you can be as creative as you want!!)

My hair and make up are not ruined because i know how to swim. I put my lipstick in the bag and leave the dorm. We had to go to the other side of the school for introductions. I look at my watch and shit i could be late.