You know how we do it

"Are you ready?" This is the morning we are going to start our mischief. It needed some prep before we got started. Everyone told their input in the prep for today and then in a week it was showtime.

First we needed to collect some ingredients. This was the easy parts. We snuck in the kitchen to get the things. Hester grabbed the stuff while i said it out loud. "Eggs, chocolate, flour, sugar, vanilla, butter." she put them quickly in her bag "got them." We went out to the library to get a book. To bad the library is in the school for good. So that meant to sneak in the school and then don't stand out in the library. Easy peasy nice and lemon squeezy right?...

We snuck past the wolfs, which we thought would be the hardest part. But damn those fairies make it way harder, they just zoom out of no where. "Y/n i think you need to use your magic and poof us in some colourful dresses." I sight but i know she's right. I poof myself in a blue dress and her in a green one. We are so not going to wear pink.

So these look decent enough

So these look decent enough. Hester looks and sighed "let's just get this over with." We walk to the library and once we open the doors i see a beautiful room. For both Nevers and Evers it (almost) looks like. "It's over here y/n!" I walk over to her, but i do wonder why isn't anybody here? I put the book in the bag and say we could have a quick look around. She nods.

The door opens and i see the dean of the school for good. What's her name again? Oh yea professor Dovey. She looks surprised and starts walking downstairs. "It's been a longtime since i've seen pupils go in the library voluntarily." We fake a laugh, shit we have to keep this shenanigan up. "Delighted to see you professor Dovey." I add to seem more kind. "Hello... strange i can't recall your names. Oh it doesn't matter, you guys should be in your classes." Oh shit thats right we have class too. Hester answers:"thank goodness we must have completely forgot, we shall be going miss." as she wants to start walking. "Nonsense let me take you. What class are you having now?" Shit. "Uhm beauty class?" I say with almost asking. "Oh let's go before it's to late now come come." We start walking behind Dovey and got put in the class.

The teacher didn't notice, luckily. As we got out we got dragged by the crowd into the next class. We are so going to be in trouble for missing our own. Then it was lunch. I transformed us back into our own clothing. And we sat down at the evil side.

I felt eyes burning in me during dinner but nothing happened. Maybe we weren't missed. We went to class and nothing happened. During dinner we did caught Dovey looking. She came up to us. "You are Nevers how did i not notice." We smiled and i responded "well miss we were wearing colourful dresses." She sighed she almost looked disappointed. "I want to speak privately with the both of you." We were dragged out of the hall to the school of good to her office.

"Y/n first" she hold the door open and stood against it to let me in. I walked in past her and sat down on the chair. "Why were you in my school?" When she asked that question the door was barged in, Lesso. "You can't just go around and steal my students Clarissa!" She sounded angry. "Y/n, go back to the other school" lesso said but before i got up. "You're the daughter of maleficent, aren't you?" How did she..? "Yes i am." Lesso looked smug, while on the other hand Dovey looked scared almost. "Y/n could we have a cup of tea tomorrow afternoon? Please?" She pleaded. Well you know lesso looked mad at her question and i was in the mood for some chaos. "It would be my pleasure." I say with a light smile."

I then went back to my school. Lesso walked back with me. She didn't say anything for a hot minute. Then we got on the bridge. "For what god forbidden reason are you going to that tea party of Dovey?" She said a bit angry. "Because i can." She looked me in the eyes. "You are one troublesome Never. But thats why you're in this school and not hers." Is she trying to tell me not to go? "You are not going to little gathering, i'll make sure of it." She then walked away and i walked to my dorm.

She must really hate Dovey.