Washing machine heart

Why did i agree with her. As i was walking towards my room i felt tears forming in my eyes. My chest getting heavy and everything was getting blurry. I ran to my room and threw my door shut. I sat down against it. I let all my emotions out. I decided tot let all my emotions out at once and then it was done.

Yea it sucked but it happened and before i knew 2 months passed by.

I got up it was another usual day, at least as far as i know. And i was actually excited We had fun classes as we are getting to the part of the year where we are going to do more practical stuff then theory. I went to breakfast to grab some food and sat with Hester.

"Hey Hester." She looked up. "Morning sunshine, did you practice your illusions?" I infact did not and haven't thought of it till this very moment. "Uh no." She laughs. "You are so going to be dead." Wait what it's not like they'll notice. "What why?" She put her spoon down and looks me up and down if i just asked the most ridiculous question ever. "Lesso has been taking notes and if she notices that you don't practise she'll think of something." Damn "oh" she laughs and starts eating again and so do i. "What if i just don't go." Even I knew that sounded stupid the moment i said it. "Are you trying to get killed?" "No, but i am curious soooo...* she rolls her eyes.

I'm in the last class before Lady Lesso's. I'm still in doubt if i should go or not. I was going to get in trouble either way. Maybe one more with the other but i wasn't sure what was going to be the right decision. If i decide to not go to the lesson I shouldn't hide in my room because well, thats the first place everybody could look. Hmmm but where else. That was the question I was stuck with. Gardens? No that would be obvious. Library? Hmmm nah, it's dusty in there. And then it clicked. THE SCHOOL FOR GOOD. She will never ever look there. Not for me. Hmmmm library of the school for good, not a lot of people and i can hide in corners. Yes awesome plan even brilliant may I say so myself.

The bell rings. "And are you gonna go?" I turn my head it's Hester. "No actually not." She laughs a bit. "You're going to get in a lot of trouble you know." I nod my head. "But i gotta run because you never know when she decides to pop up." I say walking away.

It didn't take long before i stood in front of the other school. I open the doors and sneak in the library unnoticed. It was quiet in there and i liked it. A lot of books were there that you would never find in our school. When i saw a spell book.

I opened the book and there were a ton of spells, fun spells. They wouldn't do anyone any harm, but they could make life so much easier. I put it in my bag as i kept looking for books i went up the second floor, it's darker up there and i'm less noticeable. I found some books and went to sit in a corner to read them. I was in there for HOURS i didn't notice until i finished my second book and stood up. Damn it's dark. Well that was my sign to sneak back into my dorm, somehow without being noticed.

Sneaking out of the school for good was far to easy. Maybe because the school doesn't expect their princesses to sneak out. I stood in front of the door. I put my ears against the door and when i decided i didn't hear anything i walked to my room. I open the door and there she stood.

She looked annoyed, but those eyes. I could just get lost in them, i would love to get lost in them. But i snapped back soon as she was not just annoyed she was furious.

"You were not in my class this afternoon."

"No,i-"

"You were not in my class this afternoon, what the hell did you think? And where gods sake did you go to? Are you of your mind or anything, you can't just not go to my class. Your not special!"

"I-"

Thank you for your patience, i am well aware i'm taking my sweet time. But you know i just have a lot going on. Nothing to worry about but just so you know i don't do it on purpose.