Dangerous woman

I was laying in my bed did i really just say that. Did i really just say THAT? Ohhh if my mother were to ever find out i would be a dead girl walking. That would just be a matter of time, but she can't find out right? Why am I even freaking out, i didn't do anything. Or say anything that bad. Stupid. That's what it is. I should get dressed because breakfast is going to start soon. (Oh btw outfits of the day are stated above and if there is a change during the day it will be in the reading column)

I spray some perfume and I'm ready to go. Hair is in a sleek bun so no strings are getting in the way. I make my way downstairs to the hall. The hall is divided in the two groups good and evil. As the good ones are getting delicious food we get some kind of brown-ish stuff. Yea no thanks. I quickly get an apple and sit at the table of Hester. A boy named Hort is eating the disgusting looking stuff and just like the whole group sitting at the table we look in disgust as he finishes it.

Hester sits across me and just looks at me with a weird smile. "You know y/n you are quite the flirter." What the hell. "I was not flirting." I say while breathing a bit annoyed. Hester looks up and down. "If thats what you wanna believe, but Lesso thought the same way." EXCUSE ME WHAT? Did she speak with Lesso after this. No no no no i'm going to do because of embarrassment. "Look at your cheeks they are as red as an tomato." she did not. "You are hopeless did you know that." She shrugs "maybe but you are aware of the fact we have Lesso's lesson next." I was in-fact not aware.

The time for breakfast was done and everyone was heading towards their lesson. I went to mine. Even though i was considering not going. Maybe later in the year. Or maybe not, but you know maybe i am making this a bigger thing that it is. Yea thats it i am going into this class completely normal. Just a normal class.

I enter the class and look into those gorgeous eyes. It's like they are mythical. I feel enchanted when i look at them. Suddenly they look back at me. It feels as if time stopped. Then i realise it's not and i quickly look away and get to a desk next to Hester. I already knew she was going to make a comment. "Tomato" i feel my cheek and of course it's burning. Hate it when other people are right.

The lesson started and i was doing my best to avoid those light blue eyes. Everyone had to show what they were capable of doing in class. I showed that i could let things fly at my commando. The things that were floating were floating on a green smokey cloud sort of. (Already a guess who our mother could be?).
She wasn't to impressed but i wasn't in the mood to do something special or so because i'm not the person for that. Don't wanna stand out to much on the first day.

The bell rang and i grabbed my bag. When i left i suddenly hear "maybe next time show me something more impressive instead of something so nice." She has a smirk on her face damn. I just nod and head to my next class. Which is potions. Fun class to be honest. the day ended soon. But what Lesso said did not leave my head.

It was night again and i heard a knock on my door. Hester you little troublemaker. I opened and she walked in. "They ate my bed." Oh my day's. This is so funny. I guess i can be nice and let her sleep here tonight. "Wanna stay here for the night?" Suddenly a big behind her appears and she makes it our room. She has an inflatable behind her. How did i not see. Ah who cares.

The next morning i slept through the shared alarm. And you would think Hester slept with you she would've heard. No she did not. Great. I woke up and looked at time i stressed. I put on clothes from yesterday when suddenly i hear a knock. Hester was also putting on her clothes. I yell: "who is it?!" And then the door just opens up. Oh great.