One of us

Hers? Like i'm some sort of pet. When i read this in books it excites me, but when she called me this it just made me mad. I wanted to do everything possible to annoy her. Not make her angry that's a step to far. For now anyways.

I wake up the next day and decide to do the opposite of what she said. I wore this shirt and with some simple blue jeans and sneakers. I breaded my hair nice and simple but still elegant. Don't know who i want to impress but definitely not her.

I went down for breakfast and sat down with my friends. I ate some fruit as breakfast when the doors opened dramatically. I turned my head to see lesso walking in. She looked mad, kind of. She looked around and when she saw me she stared into my soul. Not eyes, soul. She sat down and still looked mad. What happened?

I decided to stay out of trouble and as far away from Lesso as possible. I considered myself lucky because i didn't have class from her today. The classes were boring as fuck because nobody did something to annoy teachers. Everybody saw Lesso's mood i guess. Still kinda boring. So the day didn't go by fast, but extremely slow. I wasn't in the mood for dinner so after classes i went to my dorm and decided to read.

Hester asked if i was coming to dinner when i went up to my dorm, but i said that i was just to tired. Which technically isn't a lie.

When i got in my dorm i lit up the fireplace to have some heat, because it was FREEZING in my dorm. I grabbed a book and went under a blanket on my bed. I began reading and everything seemed small and unimportant. I was in my own little world and nothing could distract me. Not even my own thoughts. Peace. I stopped reading when i noticed it was pitch dark outside. I opened my window to breathe some fresh air i closed it soon and put on my shoes and a jacket.

I sneaked out of the castle to the gardens, the good ones. I don't want to find out what is in the evil gardens at night when I'm tired. It was refreshing to walk outside. No birds chirping just me and the moon. I walked up to the lake and saw a figure sitting on the bench. I walked closer and noticed the figure was no one other then Lady Lesso. I wanted to turn when she said something.

"I see your out of your dorm too." I turned around again and decided to sit next to her. "Just wanted to clear my head." She looked at the lake for a moment. "Me too." We sat in silence. It wasn't akward silence good silence the kind i like.
It was a bit later when i got up. "I should go.." she looked up to me and said nothing. So i walked away.

I got in my dorm. Why her of all people. That thought spiralled through my head the whole night. I didn't catch a lot of sleep tonight.

I woke up the next morning and did my hair and make up. I decided to wear a off shoulder baggy shirt and some blue jeans. Nothing special. It was the usual same day. I ate breakfast went to my classes and laughed with my friends. I had one last class to attend which was Lesso's.

I wasn't sure if i was excited for the class or not. We really are confused aren't we. The class turned out to be fun. Lesso seemed to have cooled down. We got to experiment with our powers, turns out my eyes turn the same evil green as our mother.

"Y/n please stay after the bell rings." And there goes my good day, bummer. The bell rang and Hester wished me luck. "Why do i need to stay miss?" Now were being professional? She looked up at how i named her. "Because i have some things i wanted to discuss." She gestured for me to sit at the other side of her desk. I looked in her eyes and i felt lost.

"About the other day." Do i even want to have this talk. "It uhm-" she started before i interrupted her. "It wasn't supposed to happen? I think we can both agree on that. Don't worry i won't tell anybody and we can see it as a mistake right?" She looked at me almost sad. She cleared her throat. "Right..." why does she look sad. "Isn't that what you wanted to say?" I asked. "Not exactly but i'll work if that's how you want." She looked at me almost if she wanted another answer. "I.. uhm.... Yes thats how i want it." She nodded and stood up. "Then that is how it will be." I left the room.

But that's not at all how i want it...

First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR. Secondly thank you all for your patience. It got really busy and a lot of things were on my mind. And i just wasn't sure of how i wanted to continue the story. I hope your liking were this is going. You don't think it was going to be that easy now?