Time is on my side

I walk at a fast pace. I do not run and will not run. I walk in the hall and some heads turn at me. Including the red heads one. I walk over to the bench on the side with the less colourful people. I sit beside some girl. She introduces herself: "i'm Hester, what's your name?" I look at her and she looks sorta nice. Which in evils case means that you don't kill eachother.

The two women are talking when suddenly the gold one introduces herself. "My name is professor Dovey and i'm the dean of the school for good." The Evers screaming Ever Ever bla bla bla. Then the intriguing red head introduces herself. "And i'm lady lesso, dean of the school for Evil." So i'll be seeing her more. Good to know.

After that there is this stupid boy thing with the princes of the school of good and it was so lame to see. So i'll spare the details.

I walked back to my dorm and talked a bit with Hester. She is kinda alright, but that's not my mission here. Graduating is my mission so i can make some people their lives a living hell. First day was done. Al though there wasn't any class it still was an exhausting day.

Suddenly in the middle of the night i hear someone knocking on my door. I open te door and to my surprise it's Hester. "Hey are you in the mood to walk around the halls?" Weird coming from her. But i actually was in the mood to walk around. "Yea let me put on a hoody and some shoes" while i put them on she looks in my room. "You're all alone?" I nodded my head "but it's fine" i added.

As we roam around the empty halls we talk about her roommates. Apparently one makes everything chocolate and eats it, but now there isn't a lot of furniture left. Kinda funny if you ask me. Don't think she thinks the same though. And as were walking we suddenly hear the clicking of heels. *whispering screaming* "SHIT MAYBE IT'S LESSO?!" Hester says and fuck maybe she is right and i do not wanna cross her on my first day's here. Before i can give a response i am dragged upstairs in a tower. It's open and there are no windows but there is a roof so when it rains you won't get wet, unless someone hot is there obvi.

As we are freezing there to death we are deadly silent. One wrong move could even be fatal. And then i sneeze. Oh for fucking christ sake. And there are the clicking of the heels again. before hester can drag me i drag her. On the roof. Of a huge building. Where you can fall easily to death. Maybe not my smarthest move. I climb on the roof of the tower i pull Hester just in time up. When hear the heels just underneath us. Hester holds her finger up to her lips as a sign to be silent. And no way i was going to make a sound.

"It's better to show yourself before you fall to death you know. I can stand here for a long time and there is no problem, but you could have a problem hiding on the roof." I look at Hester and as far as i'm hearing she thinks only one of us is on the roof. We play rock paper scissors loser has to go down. And double guess who lost. Yea i did. I sigh before i let myself go down. She looks me in the eye and dammit those eyes are gorgeous.

As we stare into each others eyes she suddenly walks around me. "Y/n, only your first day here. And already causing problems." I am stumbled that she knows my name. "How did you know my name?" She looks me up and down and smirks a bit before answering. "Didn't you pay attention darling? I'm the dean of evil." I just look confused because this still doesn't explain a single thing. "Which means i know everyone and everything about them. And i also know that you should be in your dorm. Just like Hester should be in hers." Poor Hester. "See this as an warning don't walk around past bedtime because i will find you. And next time i won't be so nice." Intriguing. And without a second thought i give an answer. "Maybe i don't want you to be nice." And then i walked away to my dorm.