S&M

BE WARNED THERE IS GOING TO BE SMUT.

It was a cold and clammy room, i was still adjusting to the dark lighting in here when suddenly. *click.. click..* the familiar sound of the clicking heels.

"What to do you with you?" I notice the red head. Her sleeves were rolled up. She looks even hotter... i look at the weapons on the wall. What the actual fuck. She turns her head around and starts walking towards me. She is holding something behind her back but i just can't figure out what. She walks around the chair. And once again she makes me feel like the prey and that she is the predator. Why is this turning me on?

"Do you like being helpless y/n?" Oh god she says it so seductive. "No.." slam. Did she just slap me with a whip?.. "i'll ask again, do you like being helpless y/n?" "Yes.." she walks in front of me i see the whip beside her and i see her smirking. "Good girl, you'll need to listen carefully to what i say." I nod "and you'll need to use words" her face is suddenly very close to mine with her finger under my chin. "Got it.." she walks back to her weapons "good girl" that turns me on

She walks back to me again with a box in her hand, wait thats my box. Oh no please don't open it. "Never would've guessed you liked these kind of toys." She gets out one of my vibrators. She snaps her fingers and suddenly im wearing my underwear. I like where this is going. She walks towards me and sits on my lap. Her lips hovering mine. "You like whats happening to you don't you?" At this point my underwear was just as wet as the ocean. "No.." she grinds a little to adjust herself from sitting better and gets even closer. "I know you're lying i can feel it." Damn.

She smells amazing almost like dark cherries. Which i love. Her lips are almost touching mine and i just want to give in. She looks me in my eyes and then switches back to my lips. And then i decide to kiss her. I didn't take long before her tongue was in charge in my mouth, but i liked it. I was almost out of breath and wanted to break the kiss when she pulled me back by pushing my head. Does this woman want to suffocate me? We keep on kissing and when i thought i couldn't get wetter i got indeed wetter. In the middle of the kiss i feel her fingers above my pussy and the only thing keeping them from touching was my underwear.

"You're so wet for me." She says during the kiss. And i was to busy giving an good answer so i just moaned. Suddenly she breaks the kiss. She went down towards my neck and she didn't take long to find my sweat spot she kept sucking and i didn't want to make to much sound. "I like hearing you make sweat sounds for me." This was my signal to be as loud as i wanted. She left a million hickeys on my neck and she went down to my breast. She unclipped the bra and took it off. She started leaving more hickeys and one of her hands were kneading my breast. She started sucking on the other nipple. And it was rock hard. She started going down more.

She removed my undergarment and kissed my clit and started sucking it. "Fuck.." i let out. "You're doing wonderful." She stopped sucking and looked at the hot mess she made. "Let's put this toy of yours to the test." She put it in and it started at the lowest stand. I was already moaning a lot. "You aren't allowed to come unless i say so." That's going to be hard. "Mhm" she put it on the highest stand. "Words darling."
"..ye-s" i could feel i was coming and i was moaning more. "Not yet, keep it in." How the hell does she think thats going to be happening. I was trying my best and she starts playing again with my clit. "Oh my god i am going to come." I let out in a loud moan. "Not yet." It was almost like fighting a dragon to not come and suddenly she turns the vibrator right in my g-spot. "Now." And it didn't take a second and i came. That felt amazing that release. I was out of breath and my head felt light so i wasn't aware of anything.

Lesso sneakily put a toy egg inside of me and kept the remote. She then cleaned up the mess she had made. "Holy fuck." I let out. "Get dressed you have classes tomorrow." She smirks. I try to stand up smoothly but holy fuck. It's true how difficult it is to walk normally. It's almost if something is stil inside of me. I put on my clothes while she is in the chair enjoying how difficult it is. After what feels an marathon i get to my dorm and when i land on my bed i am gone.