Breaking dishes

Of all people it's Lesso. She just needs to give a look to you guys and you get the signal. Get the fuck out of here. Hester was gone faster then the wind. Which is weird bc i have never seen leave this soon. Suddenly lesso closes the door.

She steps forward. "Y/n it's just your first week and already making trouble." She walks like i am the prey and she is the predator. One step slowly. Normally i would not be intimidated so quickly but she has this aura. She knows she is the boss of me.

I say nothing but my breathing makes clear that i am nervous. "Are you scared y/n?" She says it so seductive goddamn. I try to look more confident and straighten my shoulders "no". Suddenly i feel the wall. Have i've been taking steps back? Damn. "Your body seems to disagree.." she looks me up and down. Her vinger is under my chin making me look up to her so we make eye contact. "It's rude to look away during a conversation." She stops for a brief moment just looking which gives me the chance to look closely to this woman. God she drives me crazy. "I'll let it slip this time but next time.." i just nodded my head. "Now scram!" I ran away to my class.

I arrived at my lesson and i saw Hester. "You are still alive so i assume she didn't kill you." Well she is right. "No she did in fact not but i can't guarantee that i'll be so lucky next time." She laughed a bit. "Let's pay some attention we don't want more trouble for today."

The lesson went on and it was quite boring. But hey i am not complaining, boring equals a good grade.

At the end of the day i got back in my room this time Hester went with me since well, we've been walking around every night. Dot and Annadill sometimes came along, Hort was just clueless. We were talking all night when Dot came in and joined the conversation. We wanted to cause some mischief. And some good one. "So what if we just release some spiders in the school for good" Dot said. "Borinnggg" Hester claimed. "I have a way better idea Dot. We can put a potion in their food and make them all purple." Okay so it seems to be going somewhere but not good enough yet. I looked at Hester like is that the best you can do.

"What if, we send out a letter and get Dovey in this school and scare the living shit hell out of her." Dot i have to admit i do like that i dot. "Dot i have to admit i like that idea. But let's keep thinking incase" and then it hits me.

"This is going to be a complicated plan Hester could you get Annadill and Hort?" Hester went to get them when i explained the plan in detail. And there are a lot. If everybody is going to stick to the plan we will not get caught. If they do we are busted.

"You guys got it?" I asked. They al nodded and then we sighed. "We should head back to our dorms" Hort said innocent. Hester and i looked at him as if he's crazy. "You are aware that it's past 2 in the morning?" He looked confused. "That's why i am going to my dorm?" "Bu-" Hester started but i cut in. "Let the poor child go." He walked out the dorm and then we heard the familiar sound of the clicking heels. And then we heard running away. "He's doomed." We all laughed.

I handed some sleeping bags but it ended up all of us in my bed. We got up on time which was nice considering; me and Hester did got a warning the other day. "Are we ready?"