Hold on

Again be warned more smut coming your way.

That was something.. when i got back yesterday i was exhausted. That was amazing. That walk of shame wasn't though, i'm glad no one could see that because it wasn't pretty.

I walk up to the mirror to see the damage. She left hickeys everywhere. even on my cheek. There is no way i'm ever going to be able to hide this. I put on my clothes which include a turtleneck to somehow hide most of the damage. I put on some makeup and it looks decent. You almost can't see it. I walk to the dining hall for breakfast, but it's still hard to walk. Great just great. When i walk into the hall nobody is really looking, except for her. Her beautiful eyes are on me like a hawk. I grab some food and sit down at a table. The rest of my friends are joining. Funny i have friends, never thought i would say this.

We are all talking when suddenly lady Lesso appears behind me. She bends down to my ear. "Trying to hide what you did last night?" It spend shivers down my spine. Breakfast was over and when i went to put my stuff down i suddenly felt vibrations coming from something inside me. Oh my god.... It didn't take long to figure out who did it, i looked at Lesso and she was smirking. I wanted to kill her but then the bell rang.

I went to my class asap. I couldn't get to the restroom on time so this was going to be a hard class. And to make it even worse, it's Lesso's class. I walked in and sat down at my desk. Not a moment later she walked in. I could see the remote in her pocket. This is going to be a long class.

She was explaining some boring stuff. Weirdly she hasn't put it on yet. The things she was explaining aren't really interesting if you think logically, but seeing those fools around me it's probably needed. I was watching her and felt myself starting to daydream. She must have noticed to because suddenly it was vibrating again. Please don't moan y/n control yourself

I put one leg over the other to feel the vibrations less, but that wicked woman put it on a higher level. I don't like you at the moment. She was done explaining and we needed to work in silence. Does she like to torture me so much? I tried to get work done but it's really hard to focus when something is arousing you. I glance at her and she is smirking. She stands up and starts walking towards my desk. She stand behind me, she bends over with her face next to my ear. "Hmm looks like you aren't far.. do you have a reason for that y/n? That devilish woman, oh she drives me mad. "No ma'm." I feel defeated. She whispers in my ear. "If i notice you take it out you'll be dead." Damn. I nod. "Good girl" she walks away and starts haunting other students.

It stopped 10 minutes before the class ended. The bell rang and i got up. She put it on the highest level out of nowhere. I bit my tongue so that i wouldn't make a sound. I walked or rather stumbled to my next class and it never stopped. I almost came in that fucking classroom. This went on the whole day. And i was exhausted. Everytime i almost reached my climax she stopped. As if she could feel it.

I have never been this happy that a day has been over. I skipped dinner and went to my room. I opened the door. And there was a note on my bed.

Dear y/n,

If you haven't taken out the egg. Meet me at my office at 9:30. Oh and don't take it out till you've been to me.

Regards the wicked woman ;)

How did she know i called her that. I didn't say it out loud now did i? I had to wait another 2 hours with the damn egg. I figured i could try to get some sleep.

It was 9:15 when i woke up. I put on my shoes to meet her at her office. It was 9:27 when i got there. I knocked.

"Come in" i walked in and she looked at her watch. "You're early." She leaned back into her chair. I didn't know what to do or what to say so i stand there like and helpless pig ready to be slaughtered. She had the remote in her hands. "I have to say i was surprised you never moaned today." She clicked on a level. I bit my tongue again. Not going to give you the satisfaction right now. "Hmm still silent i see, well let's see how long it's going to take you." She pointed to the chair which signalled for me to sit down.

She stood up and the vibrations kept going. She sat on my lap. She started knibbeling my ear and wanted to go to my neck. When she suddenly pulled back. "That turtleneck isn't making this easy.." she pushed it down a bit and started kissing and i thought why not remove it. So i did which left me in my bra. She looked at me "this looks a lot better." And started kissing more. When suddenly we hear knocking on the door.

Shit. "Put your shirt on fast!" I put my shirt on and she pushes me to the nearest door. Which leads me to the balcony. Great just great. She closes her curtains fast. And lets the person who knocked inside.

"That took you awhile Lesso." Dovey?.. "what do you want Clarissa?" Oeh she sounds annoyed. "I wanted to check if you were going to make it to the meeting tomorrow morning?" Dovey said. "Yes i am coming, is that all?" "I could've sworn i heard somebody else in here." She looks around a bit searching. "Oh well, goodnight Lesso." And she is gone. A second after she is gone i get back inside. Stupid vibrations are still going on.

"That was close." I said trying to lighten the mood. I get pushed on the chair again and she takes off my shirt. "Shhh not another sound out of you." She started sucking my sweet spot while unbuttoning my pants. This woman is going to be the death of me and i'm sure of it.

"We'll see how long you can last without making a sound." She immediately took off my underwear. And i was left but naked in the chair. She took out the egg. "We don't need this egg anymore. Now do we?" I nod my head. "Words darling." "Yes" she puts her first finger in soon the second follows and then the third. Her thumb is circling my clitoris. My god this feels amazing. I feel i'm on my edge and i started moaning. "Good girl." She started going faster and hits my g-spot. I arch my back and i could feel i was coming. "Can i come?" I moan. "Yes." And there was the release. I was panting heavily while Lesso sucked my sweet juices.  

She takes a step back to see the hot mess she made. "Don't wear turtlenecks again, people need to see that you're mine." Hers? Like im some sort of pet.

Do you guys like the story till so far? Or do you have some things i can improve?