11. Gorgeous*

***smut*** A/n: if you don't feel comfortable reading just skip the part :)

The following day, I wake up, grab some breakfast, and dive into my study routine. That's the plan for the entire day: eating and studying. Cate mentioned she might come over, but we haven't confirmed, so I'm not sure when or if she'll arrive.

*ding* I receive a message from her: "I'll be there in about an hour. We'll have lunch together, and I'll leave before dinner time. Does that sound okay to you? :)"

"Perfect!" I reply, and continue studying.

An hour later, I hear the doorbell, it's her.

C: Hello there! -she gives me a quick kiss on the lips- How are you doing?

Y: Hey! I'm feeling a bit worn out already, and I've only been hitting the books for a few hours. How about you?

C: I'm doing well! -she exclaims with enthusiasm- I'll just take a seat on the couch while you study; I don't want to disturb you.

Y: Currently, I could use a break. Would you like something to drink?

C: Sure, join me on the couch for a bit. Also, could you make me a coffee, please?

Y: Sure.

I prepare the coffee and hand it to her. We settle onto the couch in silence, creating a somewhat awkward atmosphere. As she sips her coffee, she gazes at me, intensifying the quiet moment.

Y: So... would you like to watch something, or... -I start to break the silence, but she interrupts me.

C: You're well aware of exactly what's on my mind.

Y: Oh... I... -my cheeks flush a deeper shade than I anticipated.

C: You're adorable when you blush -she smirks.

Setting the coffee mug on the table, she approaches me.

C: What do you think? Would you like to release all the tension building up inside, or would you prefer to unwind with a movie? -I remain silent for a moment- Respond to me.

Y: Re... Realease the tension...

Suddenly, she envelops me in her arms and guides us to my bedroom. Setting me down gently on the bed, she begins to undress with deliberate grace.

C: Just observe. Refrain from any other actions -she commands.

I quietly observe as she undresses, revealing herself until she stands entirely naked. Her perfection is evident, something I acknowledged even before this moment, but now, I find myself even more in love. Wait! No, I correct myself. I'm not in love; I just really like her. That's all. Nevertheless, she is undeniably stunning.

C: You're staring.

Y: You told me to observe...

C: Fair point. It's your turn now, undress yourself -she commands again.

I don't voice any objections. Rising from the bed, I begin to undress. She takes a seat on the bed, her eyes fixed on me. When I'm already half naked and taking my pants off, she starts touching herself. 

Efficiently and with a touch of allure, I complete undressing. I eagerly await her instructions on what to do next. It's not like I don't want to top her and just fuck her but I feel like she really wants to take the lead, so I'm gonna let her do it.

C: Ride my face -she's so hot when she commands- Now.

I sit on her face and she starts licking all of my juices. God it feels so good.

C: I want to hear you -the vibrations of her talking make me moan her name loudly- Good, I like that.

She keeps doing her job and I keep riding her face and moaning her name until I'm about to reach my climax.

Y: Yes... Cate... I'm so close...

C: Wait. I want to come with you -and she starts fingering herself while she keeps using her tongue on me.

A few minutes later I cum all over her face. I ride out my orgasm and move away from her face. As I'm moving away she cums all over her fingers.

C: Clean me. And my fingers.

I go down there I clean all of her juices. When I finish I take her hand and put her fingers in my mouth.

C: God that's so hot.

I recline in bed, resting my head on her chest, and together, we drift off into a peaceful slumber.

--

C: Darling, wake up... -I hear as I wake up.

Y: What time is it?

C: It's nearly dinner time. I must go now...

Y: No...

C: I understand, and I don't want to leave either... However, I have four children waiting at home, and you need to focus on your studies, remember?

Y: I forgot...

We both attire ourselves.

Y: Have we truly slept for that long?

C: Well, I actually woke up a few hours ago...

Y: And you didn't wake me? We haven't even had a meal yet.

C: Well... you appeared so adorable and serene, and besides, I had already eaten enough... -I blush and laugh

Y: When can we meet up again?

C: I'm a bit occupied tomorrow, how about Tuesday?

Y: Okay.

C: Don't mention anything to Dash -she says really worried.

Y: I know, don't worry.

C: It's crucial that he remains unaware of this.

Y: I assure you, I understand. We can meet here at my place to ensure he doesn't discover anything.

C: Okay, I trust you -she pecks my lips- Bye, darling!

--

A/n: Helloooo!

It's been so long... I'm very sorry :/

It's the second time in my life I write smut so please tell me what you think. Also, I don't know if I feel very comfortable writing it so depending on what you say in the comments I'll write more or not.

Every time you see this * in the title of a chapter it'll mean smut. (As I said, I don't know if I'll write more or not, but just in case)

Hope you like it. I'll try to post again soon <3

Thank you for reading, hope you're having a great day!

Júlia <3