12. Dash

Monday

Dash and I had a test today, but it's nothing significant. We're both confident in our abilities, so there's no cause for concern. Currently, we're heading to the classroom.

D: So... you spent the entire day studying yesterday, didn't you?

Y: That's right. How about you?

D: Likewise. I was alone too, as my mom wasn't home, and my siblings didn't arrive until dinner time. I'm not accustomed to being by myself...

Y: Oh... You missed me! -I joke.

D: I did, actually. You know, we could study together sometime...

Y: Yeah... We could try...

D: Anyway... have you talked to your date yet?

Y: Uhm... Yeah... She said she doesn't like me, she doesn't wanna see me anymore -I obviously lied.

D: Oh, what a bitch! Well, it's her loss -I laugh.

--

After the test, Dash and I head to my apartment.

D: I have to tell you something... -he seems nervous.

Y: Alright, don't be anxious. You can confide in me about anything, and you know that. Trust me.

D: I know... I have a date tomorrow...

Y: With who!? -I say very happy for him.

D: Her name is Jennifer; you're not familiar with her. She's 19.

Y: So, how did this happen? I mean, how did you end up going on a date with her?

D: We connected through social media, and that's the part that's making me uncertain. What if she's not being entirely truthful with me? I'm just not sure.

Y: Let's stay positive. How long have you been in contact with each other?

D: A few weeks...

Y: I'm a bit upset you didn't mention it earlier, but I'm genuinely happy for you. I trust she's not deceiving you. It's going to be fantastic, and you'll share all the details with me, won't you?

D: Of course, of course!

--

The remainder of the day unfolds like any other, and before I know it, it's time to retire for the night when I receive a message from her.

Good night, darling! Hope you had a great day. Dash told me you two had a test and I'm sure it went really well!! See you tomorrow <3

I immediately answer.

Good night! I missed you today, hope you had a great day too! See you tomorrow <3

It appears she hasn't left the chat, as she responds very promptly.

Oh darling, I missed you too! Good night <3

Her message brings a smile to my face, and with that, I drift off to sleep.

--

Next day, Tuesday

Today, I opted to skip university to have more time with Cate. Dash can fill me in on the class details later. I invited Cate to my place, and that's where we currently find ourselves, both in my bed, unclothed, after indulging in a few rounds of pleasure.

Unexpectedly, I receive a call from Dash.

Hey! Class finished earlier, I'm coming to your place to give you today's notes and then I'm heading to my date!

Oh... okay... so you're not staying, are you?

No, silly! I told you I had a date.

Yes, yes... I remember...

Well, I'm on my way, see you there!

And he hangs up.

Y: Cate, your son is on his way...

C: What!? -she says freaking out.

Y: But he's only dropping off the notes from today's class and then leaving, so feel free to stay here and keep it quiet. -I say while getting dressed.

C: Are you certain? You usually spend quite a bit of time here...

Y: Yes, I'm certain. He won't be staying this time.

C: How can you be so sure about that?

Y: He has other commitments to attend to... -I say not wanting to tell Cate too much.

C: What??

Y: I can't tell you, he should be the one imforming you...

C: Okay...

Five minutes later, the doorbell rings. I head to open the door while Cate discreetly stays in my room.

Y: Hi Dash! -I say a little nervous.

D: Hello! Here you have -he says giving me the papers.

Y: Thank you a lot! Are you prepared for your date?

D: Feeling a bit nervous, but yes, I'm ready. I'll share all the details with you tomorrow!

Y: Perfect!

We exchange our farewells, and he departs. I return to Cate.

C: My son has a date? -she asks smirking.

Y: You listened to our conversation? -I chuckle.

C: Sorry, I couldn't help it -we both laugh- Who's the lucky person?

Y: I'm not telling you, you already know too much. Besides, I don't think you know her.

C: Tell me her name... -she pretends to beg.

Y: Nope -I laugh.

--

We spend the remainder of the morning together, and later, she returns to her house. I dedicate the rest of the day to completing homework and studying.

--

A/n: Hiii!!

It's been a long time, sorry!!!! I didn't really know how to finish this chapter, but I do know how to continue the story now so, hopefully, it won't take that long for me to post the next chapter. Also, I was a little stressed with uni but I'm better now :)

Don't forget to vote or comment, it really motivates me!

Hope you enjoy it!

Love,

Juls <3