New form

"Brother time to wake up." Edward opened his eyes. He stretched out his body and got up. It's been a week since the incident with Winry and they had barely spoken a word to each other.

"Hey Al, how'd you sleep?"

"Fine. You looked like you had a good nights rest too." Alphonse turned around and walked to the door.

Edward followed "Yeah...hey Al?"

Alphonse turned to face his brother. "What is it brother?"

Both brothers stood still by the door, neither making a sound. All that could be heard was Edward's soft breath. "I was wondering if Winry told you anything lately...about me...or a project of hers?

Alphonse scrolled through is memories. "No, I don't think so...why?"

Edward stiffened up, a blush forming on his face."Nothing no reason what so ever heh heh heh...hey I think Pinako needs help with breakfast we should hurry down." Edward ran ahead of Alphonse, tail flapping behind him.

"Huh...I wonder what's wrong with brother?"
---------------------------------------------------------
It was 12:00 pm and Mustang was exhausted. Riza had been making him sign all his due paperwork. 'Such a bore.'

"Knock knock. May I come in?" Someone said from outside. Mustang knew it all too well. "Yes Fuhrer Bradley sir!" Mustang stood up in a salute.

"At ease soldier I just came to collect your paper work." Mustang put down his hand and handed King Bradley his papers.

'Thank goodness Riza made me do these' Mustang thought letting out a sigh of relief. Mustang then realized that something was wrong in this situation. "Uh forgive my rudness sir but, shouldn't your secretary be doing this?"

"Oh come on, I can't come see an old friend." Bradley gave Mustang a genuine smile. Mustang smiled back as the Fuhrer walked to the door. He stopped "I have been meaning to ask you something to ask you?"

"Uh, yes sir?" Mustang hoped and prayed it wasn't about the Elrics.

"Where are the Elric brothers? I haven't seen them for a week."

"Uh...the Elrics...I sent them on a mission in Rush Valley...I've been getting complaints about a serial killer."

"Oh okay...I was just curious." The Fuhrer walked out of the room and Mustang called Hughs. "Hughs, something's come up."
---------------------------------------------------------
Edward laid himself on the grass. He thought about the night he turned into a Neko. He thought about the cat that was sacrificed...Tabby with golden eyes.

Edward felt a shift in his body. "W-what's going on?" He grew smaller and smaller. His hands were morphing, they didn't even look human anymore. Whiskers grew out of his face and fur grew on his skin. To Edward's surprise it went by fast and...none of it hurt.

The morphing stopped and Edward looked at this new view of the world. He looked at himself...he was the tabby cat from the woods.

A/N: dun dun duuuuun. That's the end of this chapter.Uh. I would like to dedicate this chapter to SydneyLee175 because of the fantastic idea she gave me...I would probably not even have this chapter done without her help. Thank you (∩_∩).