A Philosopher's Stone!?

Winry and Alphonse searched high and low, they just couldn't find that tabby fur or that red jacket anywhere. They thought it'd be best if they look for both of Edward's forms.

    "Edwaaard!" Winry shouted, with each passing moment she was getting desperately worried! They searched everywhere! The center part of town, Eastern, Western,  Southern, the library, Everywhere! The Neko boy was nowhere to be found!

    "WINRY!!!" Alphonse yelled out calling the girl over to him. "Look at what I found!" In Al's hands was some she'd fur from a tabby cat.

    "Al! That could belong to any cat!"

"But it's GOTTA be him! It's just GOTTA!!!"

    Winry warily looked at Alphonse, she wasn't so certain it was true. "Are you looking for someone?" Winry turned around to meet a pair of red eyes.
---------------------------------------------------------
    No matter what Edward tried he couldn't escape the cage. He tried turning into a human to break it, that only hurt him. He tried clawing at it, only a few scratches were left on the the bars. He even tried using super human Chimera strength, which he realized he doesn't have.

    "Ugh! What do I do!" He tried everything he could think of, everything but...THAT'S IT!!! Why didn't he think of it before! Edward put his paws together hoping this would work. He placed them on he bars...they bended to the sides! IT WORKED!  IT ACTUALLY WORKED!

    Edward quickly left the cage and made his way straight for the door...of that room. Where was the exit!? The tabby cat looked around the halls and walked into multiple rooms, no exits...then he came across a flight of stairs. He sprinted down the quietly and headed for the kitchen. If his theory was right there should be a back door exit. He stopped, talking could be heard in the kitchen.

    "Are you sure this is the only way to make a philosopher's stone?" The Tucker brother asked.

    "It is the only way to make one with out killing everyone in the country. Isn't that what you want?" Said the homunculus of our deepest desires.

    "I just don't understand what makes this boy so important."

    "It's not just him, but his family's blood line, he's the last one though. When his blood is mixed with a chimera's and using the right command it will create a philosopher's stone."

    "Why can't I just have your's"

    "Silly Henry, I need it to live. And it's inefficient."

    "Well, if this is the only way to bring back my brother."

    Edward couldn't believe this, he had to go and tell the others. Who is this boy? Why is his blood so special? And most importantly where was he now?

Edward made his way to the front door for his escape.
---------------------------------------------------------
    "So, let me get this straight, your a runaway Ishvalin...and you're looking for...your mother?" Winry said to the boy as they walked around, looking for their cat.

    "Yes, that's about right." The red eyed child replied.

    The metal giant came towards the child. "What's your name?"

    The young boy shyed away. "I'm...not supposed to tell strangers that...that's what my mom said."

    "Well that makes sense." Winry agreed. "Well other than that it's getting late, we should take you back to Central so we can find your Mom." The sky was beginning to turn a orangish color tinted with purple.

    The boy shook is head. "No! We still need to find your cat!" He was determined to find that tabby feline tonight.

    "Uh..." The mechanic was slightly confused, she didn't even know the child's name, and he wanted to help them. She sighed "alright, maybe and hour more."

    "Great!" The boy clapped his hands together. He placed them on the ground. Winry and Alphonse looked in awe as the ground started to glow. Not the ground specifically, but these new strange lines on the ground that appeared. They went in curved patterns and spread across the city, some behind alleys, others inside shops. Most went towards Centrals research lab. "Please everyone, we need help. We're looking for a tabby cat. Has anyone seen him?"

    As if on cue the animal of question came out from behind an alley where one of the lines had went to. It attached to Edwards forehead and his eyes glowed a light turquoise color. "Huh? ED!" Alphonse said as he ran towards his brother.

    "Oh, never mind." The strange child said. He took his hands from the ground. The line on Edward's forehead disappeared.

    He blinked and his eyes were their normal golden color. "Huh? Wh-What happened?" He said looking around, he looked up to see the iron giant. "Al?" Ed said to his brother. He wasn't certain how he got to this point, but he was glad to see his brother.

    "Brother!!! I'm so glad you're safe!" Alphonse stated. He took Ed into his arms in a big bear hug.

    "Forget that Al! Where am I!?  How did I get here!?" Ed asked, he glanced around confused.

    The young Ishvalin walked the cat and began to pet his ears. "I summoned you here." He continued to pet his ears, earning a purr as a response. "I can also do this!" He pressed something on Ed's ear, suddenly he turned into his humanoid form.

    "W-WHAT!? HOW DID HE DO THAT!?" Edward shrieked, he put his hood over his golden ears and wrapped his tail around his waist. The Neko was slightly frightened of this boy, but at the same time, he felt strangely comforted by him. "Who...who are you...?"

    "Uh...well...it's okay to tell friends!"

    "Friends?" The group questioned.

    "My name is Lyall, it means 'Like a Wolf', and I am a friend to all Chimera's!"
---------------------------------------------------–-----

A/N: DONE FOR NOW!!! I'M SO SORRY IT'S SHORT!!! If you want longer chapters please comment that and tell me how long you want them, or if you want a deadline for every new chapter. PLEASE! Criticism is also welcome! I believe it makes someone better at what they do. So please criticize, just don't be rude. Love all of you and thank you for putting up with my crap. Animelover267...........OUT!!!