The Plan

The rain poured down on the cat's furry head. It ran across Central looking for cover and decided to hide under a car. 'Great, this is just fantastic...WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE HIM!?!?!?!?' The Tabby cat thought as he peeked his head out from under the car. A man in a black robe approached.
---------------------------------------------------------
    "So you want us to be scattered around various locations in Central, since you believe he'll come here for information, you'll distract him and as he chases you then we will catch him. That about sums it up?" Asked Winry, a little worried about what Ed was thinking.

    "Yep, that's the plan. Don't worry Winry, I can handle it." Edward said comforting Winry with his assurance.

    "I have to agree with Winry on this one...what happens if you DO get caught or if Central finds you? What then Fullneko?"

    "I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT YOU PYRO MANIAC!!!"

"Whoa okay let's not get SHORT tempered."

"GRRRRRRRRRR!!! I'LL TEAR OFF YOUR FEET AND STICK 'EM ON YOUR HEAD!!!!"

"And I would STILL be taller than you."

"GRRRRRRR!!!"

    "Calm down brother." Alphonse said, petting his brother's ears, earning him a small relaxed purr.

    "As I was saying, I won't get caught. I'm faster than you guys think and even if Central finds me, what harm is a stray cat, right?"

    Hughs looked up from his photo of Alicia. "He's got a point Roy, what's a stray cat gonna do? Besides it's the only plan we got."

    "Alright, everyone in favor of the plan say 'I'" Edward said as he waited for a response.

    "I" Said the proud Papa as he looked at his daughter's picture.

    "...I" Alphonse joined in realizing there was no other way.

    "............Ugh...I" Said a reluctant Coronel. One voice was left among the rest.

    "....................*sigh*.....I" Winry said, making the vote Unanimous. "Just one question, who are we looking for?"

........Silence rested in the room.
---------------------------------------------------------
"Brother, are you sure it's okay for you to come to Central? You know, with you being a Chimera and everything." Alphonse said to his now cat brother who was inside his armor.

"Don't worry about it Al, I've got everything under control, we'll just go into the office, find the documents we need and get out." Edward said to his worried armor brother.

"Fullneko is right, we're just going to get some documents. We'll find the culprit, so don't worry." Mustang clarified as they walked the streets of Central. Winry at Alphonse's side and Hughs in the

"Grrrrr....STOP CALLING ME THAT!!!!" Edward said as he jumped out of Alphonse suit, knocking his head on the road. Alphonse went to grab his head as Edward attacked Mustang, claws and teeth bared. Ed clawed at Mustang's face, causing him to run like mad trying to get the angry cat off his face.

Winry ran up to Mustang and tore Ed off the coronel's face. She shoved the tabby cat back in Al's armor. "I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS!!! ED YOU GET OVER IT, MUSTANG STOP MAKING HIM MAD!!!"

"Fine okay...by the way Ed how does it feel to have your limbs back." The coronel asked, noticing that Ed's fore paw and back paw looked the same as the others.

"They're not back, it's covered in fake skin and fur...don't ask I don't know." Ed said pulling out his paws for him to feel.

Mustang reached out and squeezed his paw. He took a step back to find that it was metal and felt like a real paw. "Well, I guess you still are Fullmetal." He said as they walked along the road.

"Yeah, so no more 'Fullneko' stuff, got it?" Ed said as he curled himself up in Alphonse's midsection of armor.

"Aww guys look, it's Alicia's 2nd birthday picture. Awww my little angle." Maes said. He shoved the picture in Mustang's face. "Look at heeeeerrr she's sooooooooo cuuuuuuuuttte!"

Roy shoved the photo back at the obnoxious father. "We're almost to the office Hughs, you need to shut up now!"

"Oh Mustang, you're back early." All eyes turned to the sound of the voice. The Fuhrer was standing right in front of them.

"Oh...Uh yes sir...we were just coming to check on my subordinates, I got word that they were goofing off." The coronel said nervously as he saluted to his superior. Hughs followed suite.

"At ease, I'm not gonna bite. So Alphonse, where is your brother? It's been a while since I've seen him." Alphonse looked around, panicked and trying to think of an excuse.

"Uh...well...he's sick, yeah. He came down with a bad fever. I'm here to get him some medicine...while checking on his subordinates." Alphonse said, it wasn't necessarily a lie, Ed sort of was sick. And the medicine needed was inside that office.

"Oh I see, well tell him I hope he gets well soon." The Fuhrer said, and with that he walked towards his car.
---------------------------------------------------------
"...Q,R,S...Aha T. Alright... Transmutation....ANIMALS!!!" Roy had been looking through files for half an hour now, but they finally found what they were looking for.

"Okay what did you find?" The little cat asked

"Alright we have Shou Tucker, but he's dead so he's not a suspect. We have Dean Magnus, Frederick Huckabee, and... HENRY TUCKER!?!?!?

"Wait, WHO TUCKER!?!?!?" Winry cried in panic. She didn't know there were others.

"Henry Tucker, says here that he's Shou's brother, he went missing a long time ago. He could be our man...but the others are possibilities too. They all escaped prison, so they are out there." Mustang said, showing the pictures of the suspects to The group.

"Alright then...let's catch ourselves an alchemist." Edward said as he kept off of Al's helmet and out the window as he put the plan in action.

Winry watched as he left through the window, wondering if she would ever see him come back. "Winry come on." Winry turned around as the boys headed out the door, Mustang was looking at her. "He'll be fine, but for now we need to get in our spots and support him." Winry nodded as they left the office, switching off the lights behind them.

A/N: IT'S FINALLY DONE...OMG A MONTH HAS PAST SINCE THE LAST CHAPTER I AM SO SORRY GUYS. Anyway here it is finally after a lot of concentration. I hope you enjoyed it. Animelover267 OUT (^ω^)