A Sin Appears

It's been a week since they've started looking and NOTHING absolutely NOTHING! They couldn't find a single thing about Henry Tucker, not his height, weight. Not even his date of birth.

    "JEEZ HOW HARD IS IT TO FIND DOCUMENTS ON SOMEONE SO IMPORTANT!?!?!?" Edward shouted. The others looked at him to be quite because there were co-workers in the room. They looked to Fuery who was currently on the radio, he looked over at them, eyes loocked on Edward.

    "That cat has the most adorable mew, so cute." Fuery turned back to the radio to talk about some kind of rebellion, not important.

    The crew let out a sigh of relief, Edward looked around at them. "I thought you guys knew, I can only communicate with the people I want. Like now...Mustang can you hear me?"

    Mustang looked at the cat in front of him...he tried to contain his love for the cats mew especially with so many of his subordinates around. "Hey Musty, is this working." Edward said with a smirk which looked like an innocent kitten smile. Mustang looked away. "Okay okay I was just messing with you." Edward laughed the colonel now able to hear the smug cat.

    Mustang leaned down to the cat and whispered "If you weren't a cat you would be burning where you stand..."

    Edward still kept his smile. Under the impression that he had the upper hand. Mustang gave up and looked back to the files trying to find something  ANYTHING that could give the whereabouts of Henry Tucker.

    Edward's ears twitched and he looked over his shoulder at the city...he heard something...a man yelling at someone? What was going on?
---------------------------------------------------------
    "I TOLD you I have everything  under  CONTROL!!!" Henry shouted as he paced, angry at his partner for accusing him of their loss in the Rebellion. "It was ONE battle not the war!!!"

    "Yes but one battle can cause so many more losses, all because you let the boy escape." A female figure said more calm then the male was.

    "Listen I don't NEED  your help I'm fine on my own!!!"

    "Oh, so you don't need the philosophers stone to bring back poor Shou Tucker, your brother."

    Henry stopped pacing and stared at the woman who was holding a red stone in her hand. Henry put a hand on his head. "What more do you want from me?" He said calming himself down at the mention of his brother.

    "That's more like it. I need you to find the young and talented  Alchemist you transmuted. The Fullmetal Alchemist." She said, Henry's eyes widened.

    "You mean to tell me the boy I transmuted was the Alchemist of the people?"

    "Precisely Dr. Now then, I'll go fetch him and you take care of that task we talked about." The woman tossed the stone to Henry. He caught it in his hands, and looked to where the woman was supposed to be but no one was there.
---------------------------------------------------------
    The night rose over Mustang's house, it was much bigger than Ed thought it would be. Sort of like a mini mansion. It had 8 rooms, more than enough  for them.

    Ed and Al stayed in a room together, despite the surplus of rooms.  Edward layed himself down, his tail laying off the side of the bed. Soon he was asleep with his tummy sticking  out.

    Alphonse sighed and went over to him. He pulled down his shirt to cover his belly and pulled up the covers. "He'll never stop doing that will he?" Alphonse sat down and stood watch.

    He was getting  scared recently,  frightened actually. He had the feeling someone was coming, coming to take his precious brother away.

(A/N) Alright, that is part 9 up not counting the places where I asked for help. I recently got a great idea from a fan but I won't  mention  who until that chapter comes up. Sorry this took awhile, however I recently started a new story mainly because the idea was bouncing around my head and I couldn't take it anymore. It's called "True Cross Theater". I know it sounds dumb but I think it will turn into something grand. I hope you're just as excited about it as I am. Alrighty then as always Animelover267...OUT!!! ;)