The Military

A knock was heard on the door as the family ate dinner. Pinako got up. "I'll get it." She walked to the door and opened it to find two military men at the door.

"We're looking for Edward Elric and Alphonse Elric. We know that you are close to them." Roy Mustang said as Pinako looked at him...and shut the door.

Pinako ran into the dining room. "There are men at the door. Military men. We have to hide the boys!" Edward quickly sat up.

"Wait, what did they look like?" Edward asked, there was no way they found them yet.

"One of them was the one that took you from here a few years ago, and the other has a beard with glasses." Pinako said frantically.

Mustang and Hughs. He knew Mustang would be here but, why did he bring Hughs?

Edward went to the door. "Ed where are you going?" Winry asked as she tried to calm down her frantic grandmother. Edward turned to her with a smile.

"Don't worry Winry, the guys at the door are trustworthy." Although just in case he was wrong he put up his hood and walked to the door.
---------------------------------------------------------
Hughs looked over at Mustang. "So...how are we gonna get in?" Hughs asked slyly, thinking they came here for nothing.

"Just give it a second." Mustang said, and, as if on cue, Edward opened the door.

"Oh Colonel Mustang, Lieutenant Colonel Hughs, come on in." Ed said as he led his coworkers inside. Winry smiled as she saw Maes and Roy walk through the dining room entry.

"Hughs! How have you been." Winry asked as the gentlemen sat down at the table.

"I'm fine, and so is little Alicia. I have pictures right here." The proud Papa said as he pulled out many pictures of his daughter. "Would you like to see?" He asked.

"No thanks...So, what brings you two to Resembool?" Winry asked, trying to get Alicia off the topic. She knew that if he was allowed to show pictures he would never stop.

"We're actually here to warn the Elric's." Roy said

"Warn us about what?" Alphonse said, worried that someone was coming after Ed.

"Well the Military is getting a little concerned, you've been gone for a week and a few days. The Fuhrer was a bit suspicious." Mustang said.

"What did you tell him?" Ed asked.

"I told him you were on a mission in Rush Valley. Technically I didn't lie, there is a serial killer problem, you two just aren't on the mission." Mustang explained.

"So Ed, what's with the hood?" Asked Hughs.
---------------------------------------------------------
"Hahaha!!!" Laughter resounded throughout the room, you know for a loving father he really is being childish. "I can't believe this!!! Hahahahha you're a CHIMERA!!! Hahahahaha the irony is hilarious!!!"

"GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF HUGHS!!!!" Roy yelled, finally Maes calmed his laughter and got a little more serious.

"...alrighty then...how are we going to find this, hooded fiend?" Maes turned to Edward hoping that he had an idea.

"Well, I've recently discovered a new power that I have, here I'll show you." Edward began to think about the tabby cat and slowly he became his thought.

"You see...brother has the ability to become the cat he was transmuted with. So in other words he can go under cover." Alphonse explained to the two men.

"Alright and how are we going to find him?" Roy pointed out seeing as they had NO IDEA of what the guy looked like.

Edward reverted back to his original form and said. "You leave that to me."

A/N: IT'S DONE!!! THE CHAPTER IS DONE!!! So happy I'm SO SO SOOOOOO sorry I haven't updated in like forever. I'm sorry it's short but I hope you enjoy. Byeeeeeee
ヾ(*'∀`*)ノ