Sorting|1

Hehe here is the first chapter of lemon boy, there are no warnings yet but if so I will write it on the top here, I'll just like to clear something up, the cast I've made are not the same as the first years, they will first look like what I've put in cast when they are in 6 year so until then you can imagine how every you want them to look like, this chapter doesn't really follow the point of Atlas Carval yet but trust me it will. I hope you enjoy and I'll leave you to it
———————————————-

"The train that goes to the kingdom
We're happy, Ma, we're having fun
The train ain't even left the station.
Hey little train, wait for me
I once was blind but now I see
Have you left a seat for me?
Is that such a stretch of the imagination"
O children- Nick cave & the bad seeds

9 3\4 was filled up to the brim with newly found witches and wizards and old ones. It was sounded by excitement and curiosity both from a muggle born to a pure blood. through one boy, a Carval boy didn't not feel a ounce of excitement for Hogwarts. That boy was standing waiting for the train, beside him was his sister crying at her parents, not wanting to leave her parents there. The boys name was Atlas Carval a pure blood. The kids around him seemed not to bother him at all, nor anything that made a loud noise unlike his sister that was crying and covering her ears at the loud noises, and his brother, the oldest child in the Carval family Neil Carval.
It was time for the children to board the train, all three of them since they were all 11 and was starting their first year at Hogwarts, the sibling had different feelings about this but one thing they all shared was the feeling of none excitement. But dread for the school year.
The kids filled up the train mostly saying goodbye to their families except the Carval kids they had just walked into the train as some of the first ones, and not even a wave goodbye to their parents just silence that filled the family loudly enough to feel the need to leave them. The three siblings sat in a compartment enough to still have there own private space.
Neil, the oldest by a month was sitting at the window, reading a book that his father had forced him into reading, even though Neil has no interest in the book or any kind of book, he likes to move his interest in physical form of knowledge.
Atlas, the middle child, a month younger then his brother but a month older then his sister, he was sitting beside Lauren. He was reading poetry something his mother had snuck with him on the train for comfort, unlike his older brother Neil, Atlas enjoyed reading and writing. He found it more interesting to in invested himself in books and papers.
Lauren, the youngest, she was also sitting at the window on the other side and beside her brother Atlas, she was occupied by her drawings of what would go outside her vision, funny how each of the sibling have different ways of learning. In this cause Lauren learns best in illustration and art. How does the picture tell a different story to each and every person. How an image could create such wonders.
Most of the train ride was silent, but to the siblings they could hear loud yells and laughs from the compartment beside them, it was filled with four boys also their age laughing loud.
One was a chubby little boy, a tall scarred boy with a scar over the bridge of his nose, one with black hair that could not be forgotten, the whole family Carval knew who that boy was that was Sirius Black, the oldest son in the black family. Then a other boy who wore glasses and had messy hair in someway he captured Atlas's attention fully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The halls of Hogwarts were very large it fascinated both the Carval boys, yet Lauren seemed more interested in the beautiful portraits that hang on the walls on the way to the great hall for their and other first years sorting.
As the first years stepped in they saw a hall filled with other students already sitting at their places waiting for the younger ones to be sorting into their houses. The whole Carval family had wished for Slytherins as that was the house that would please their parents the most out of all the houses.
A old man to the stage in front of the first years with a heartfelt smile, that sent a positive energy towards the younger students
"Welcome to another year at Hogwarts school for witchcraft and wizardry, we a enlighten to have such bright new faces which will join us on the journey of Hogwarts. Now let's start the sorting" headmaster Dumbledore had finished his speech and a tall woman with a strict and Stern face expression came up to the podium to continue
"Lively, Cordelia" she read the first name up, and a small petit girl with wonderful hair came up and sat down in the chair they put on the sorting hat.
"A lively, that's the first time we had one of your kind, passionate. ambition, loyal...
May it be.
Gryffindor" loud claps came from the Gryffindor table and of course also from others. The girl had a large smile on her face most likely happy for which house she had gotten sorted in.
The sorting went well for the other kids but of course the carvals were the last ones
"Carval, Neil" professor Mcgonagell yelled over the hall, there was some mutters, it had been a long time since a Carval had gone to Hogwarts. It mostly surprised the Slytherins but they knew that Carval had to get into Slytherin as that was where the older generation Of carvals had gone to.
Neil walked up to the podium with a emotionless look, he knew he would get Slytherin as no more was expected from a Carval. Atlas's heart was beating fast in fear that Neil would might not get into Slytherin, he sent a look of pity to Neil, who didn't acknowledged his little brother at all and more focused on getting into Slytherin
"Mmm, A Carval, it's been a long time since we had one of your kind.
Slytherin" the Slytherin table roared and yelled in excitement to have a Carval in their house. Neil had a small grin on his face as he steeped down and took at seat at the Slytherin table. Atlas sent his older brother a smile at which Neil finally returned back to him in a way saying there was nothing to worry about.
"Carval, Lauren" the halls again started to mutter different words about the Carval sibling and which houses the to ones left would get. The younger Carval walked up to the podium trying so hard not to show any fear at all at what might happen both her brothers knew she would not get into Slytherin but there was nothing wrong with hoping.
"Mmm, I've never meet a Carval like you before" the young girl had her fingers crossed for Slytherin but she knew there was no way she would get into Slytherin, by the way she was.
"I'm sorry but I've to say this
Hufflepuff" people let out gasps as the young girl had tears in her eyes as she sat down at the Hufflepuff table the others at that table tried to calm her down. As her brothers and others gave her a sad and painful look, knowing she would get in big trouble for getting into to Hufflepuff but not as much as if she had gotten int Gryffindor.
"And at last but not least, Carval, Atlas" the mutters were not as big as before but now it was filled with more excitement then before. He had gotten everyone's attention
"Mmm, You. Are different then your siblings, how to put this in.
I know exactly where to put you in"the boy was nervous but no one could see that except his siblings who could see right through his eyes
" So it must...
Gryffindor" there it was that was Atlas's downfall and he knew it, the whole hall become quiet even the teacher didn't know what to say, it was a big shock. Atlas sat down at the Gryffindor table, most of All the students gave him a pitiful look except one girl, he tried to remember her name, Cordelia Lively it must have been. She only gave him a cheeky smile and moved closer to him to whisper something in his ear
" your going to be my new best friend" Cordelia say proudly

Here it was the first chapter of Lemon boy, and the sorting hopes you enjoyed cause I did, and let's move on to the next chapter when that one comes out. -Amy