𝗧𝗪𝗢. 𝟮

𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗚𝗢, 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗜𝗦

-
𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟴, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯

Von shot an annoyed look at his sister.

"Why you looking at me like that?" Kayla questioned, rolling her eyes at her brother. Von mugged her. "You were supposed to get the drop on Duck but here you are, laughing in bitch nigga Nardo's face."

Kayla rolled her eyes again. "First of all, Dayvon, I know where Duck is at," she spoke, pulling out a piece of paper from her jacket pocket. "He be at the store on 6th street, him and his niggas."

Von nodded in understanding, taking the paper from his sister. "Also, Dayvon, Nardo ain't no bitch. Watch your tone," Kayla warned, prompting Von to click his tongue in annoyance, "His name is Horace. He's a bitch. Now get the fuck out."

The girl left, mumbling something on her way out. Von couldn't care less. He didn't really mess with his sister like that anymore. Not after she got involved with the niggas trying to kill him. Not only that, she was screaming 'Fuck O'Block,' and he didn't appreciate that.

Sure, they talked from time to time, but he didn't have time for her annoying, hoe ass.

-

The time read '6 PM.' Von had been waiting outside the address Kayla gave him, anticipating his target's arrival.

Finally, he spotted the hefty figure known as 'Duck' approaching, a sinister grin of satisfaction on his face. Von relished the prospect of putting one of his many rivals to rest.

Von emerged from behind the car he had been using as cover. The teenager wore a black hoodie, paired with jeans and white Air Forces.

He didn't bother with a mask; there was no fear of his face being recognized. Who was gonna stop him? Nobody.

Dayvon moved forward, gun concealed in the pocket of his hoodie.

Von's gaze fixed on Duck, whose back was turned to him. 'Fuck this,' Von thought, swiftly retrieving the gun from his pocket and raising it, aiming directly at Duck's head.

'𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗠!'

The gun discharged; satisfaction painted Von's face as he watched the body slump. The teenager didn't linger, immediately sprinting away as shots rang out, narrowly missing him.

As he ran, the wailing sirens pierced through the night. He swore under his breath, heart pounding in his chest.

-

Von's sneakers pounded against the pavement, each step fueled by urgency. The persistent wail of sirens only quickened his pace, adrenaline coursing through his veins.

Rounding the corner, he spotted a boy at a nearby door. The distress on his face was evident, and their eyes met, an unspoken understanding passing between them.

As Von spots the boy waving towards him, he slows his pace. "Hurry up!" the boy urges, and Dayvon sprints towards the house, silently thanking his lucky stars for this unexpected help.

Once inside the house, Von collapsed to the floor. His forehead was drenched with a mixture of sweat and water. He closed his eyes for a moment, then opened them, focusing on the male who was looking the door.