𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡. 𝟳

𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗚𝗢, 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗜𝗦
𝗩𝗢𝗡 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘
-
𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟲, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯

Bored.
Bored.
Bored.

Von is bored. One of Durks' songs played in the background, while a girl was on her knees, sucking Von's dick.

Von rolls his eyes, as the girl, who's name is Misharron, but she go by Asian. Looks up at him, while pulling off his dick with spit coming doing her chin.

"Bae, lemme ride you." Asian puts a whine in her voice, which made Von internally cringe, but he nods his head. "You 'know you can."

I miss Kentrell.

His eyes follow Asian as she removes her jeans. The two were about to fuck on Von's sofa. Which is something that they do often, but now? It feels wrong.

The girl climbs onto Von lap, her hands going to his shoulders, for steadiness.

Von's hands go straight to her hips. He slowly leads her down, on his dick. "Fuck." Asian lets out a groan, once Von was fully inside. Her head falls onto his shoulder, eyes, closed a little, but that doesn't last.

Von huffed, nudging her head a little so she can stop resting on his shoulder.

"Bitch. Start Riding." He spoke, annoyed, "You was whining for this dick, make me nut folks." Dayvon, moves his hips up. Causing, Misharron body to jolt, a cry leaving from her lips.

Misharron, takes a second to gather herself, before she starts doing as she's told. Von watches as she closes her eyes, moans slipping out, he rolls his eyes.

Von grabs his phone, which was on the cushion next to him. Unlock it.

Without even thinking, he clicks on the Instagram icon. He goes to messages, and clicks on Kentrell Instagram handle.

-

𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗩𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗥𝗠𝗗𝗔𝗢: Yo, Trell. You good? It's been a min.

Von watches as the message gets read instantly, a smirk placed on his lips.

𝗡𝗕𝗔_𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗕𝗢𝗬: Bitch. Stop texting me.

𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗩𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗥𝗠𝗗𝗔𝗢: Why? What I do?

𝗡𝗕𝗔_𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗕𝗢𝗬: you went ghost for two weeks and a half.

𝗡𝗕𝗔_𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗕𝗢𝗬: No word. You literally just stop texting, and then I see some bullshit with yo name in it on the shaderoom.

𝗡𝗕𝗔_𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗕𝗢𝗬: I know what I seen ain't yo fault. 'Cause we didn't really talk about my personal life.

Dayvon looks down at the messages. Confused.

Shaderoom?

𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗩𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗥𝗠𝗗𝗔𝗢: What you talkin' about?

𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗩𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗥𝗠𝗗𝗔𝗢: I haven't been on this app, since I went "ghost" so I ain't see shit about the shaderoom.