𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘. 𝟵

𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗚𝗢, 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗜𝗦
𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬
-

𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟯, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯

It was six-thirty, Kentrell was on a break from work, taking refuge in his car. The smell of McDonald's filled the car since he had been in there, hiding from his coworkers. Eating French fries while strolling through Instagram reels, waiting for Von to text him back.

As he swiped through the app, an unknown number popped up with a text, leaving Kentrell momentarily confused.

(312) 576 1234
Yo

[KENTRELL]
Who this?

(312) 576 1234
Stop playing with me.

Kentrell looks at the message, even more confused. "This better not be one of Dayvon's little girlfriends," he mumbles to himself.

As he's about to text back, the unknown person double texts.

(312) 576 1234
Lemme see my son.

Kentrell's eyes narrow at the messages, realizing it's Nardo, Kayden's father. He takes a moment before responding, his fingers tapping on the phone.

[KENTRELL]
Nardo, what you want?

(312) 576 1234
I just wanna see my son, man.

Kentrell sighs, the frustration evident in his expression. "This nigga," he mutters to himself, debating how to handle the situation.

[KENTRELL]
Why? The last time you seen him you told ya ugly ass mama that he wasn't yours.

[KENTRELL]
So therefore no. You would not be seeing MY son.

(312) 576 1234
You bitter as hell. Kentrell that's my son too bruh stop playing.

His eyebrows frowned at reading the words, 'Bitter', sucking his teeth, "Bitter? I ain't never been bitter." He spoke out loud before typing back.

[KENTRELL]
Bitter? Bitch. I ain't never been bitter, especially over no deadbeat ass nigga and his ugly ass family, but a'ight, lemme be "bitter" you still not seeing MY son.

[KENTRELL]
And you got the nerve to bring up 'playing'? Nigga, you BEEN playing. Kayden don't even know you. You left him when he was a baby.

Kentrell takes a deep breath, steadying himself. He knows this conversation won't be easy, but he's determined to stand his ground.

[KENTRELL]
Don't hit my line with that bullshit.

(312) 576 1234
Man, fuck you. Don't ask me to do shit for him if I can't see him.

Kentrell rolls his eyes at the expected response. He types back, his irritation evident in his words.

[KENTRELL]
Ain't nobody asked you for shit. Just know you won't see him. Now stop texting me.

The unknown number goes silent for a moment, and Kentrell puts his phone down, shaking his head.

-

𝟭𝟬:𝟱𝟳 𝗣𝗠

It was almost eleven o'clock, and Kentrell, worn out from a demanding work shift and navigating Nardo's unexpected demands to see his son, felt the weight of the day.

Having left work a bit early, frustrated by his manager's insistence on staying until closing, Kentrell sighed. He picked up his phone from the nightstand, buzzing with a FaceTime call. A smile graced his face as he saw Von's name.

Answering the call, Kentrell bit his lip as Von appeared on the screen. "Yo, Ma, what you doing?" Von inquired. Kentrell shrugged in response, "Nothing. I just got out of the shower," reaching for the lotion on the nightstand.

Though Kentrell couldn't see the smirk on Von's face, he could sense it in his tone. "Lemme come through; I'm tryna see something."

Kentrell paused for a moment, his eyebrows furrowing in thought. Kayden wasn't home; he was staying with Joe again since the two-year-old didn't want to leave with Kingston still there.

There was silence, besides the background noise in both Kentrell's and Von's surroundings.

"Whatcha tryna see?" Kentrell questioned before giving him an official answer. Kentrell could see Von lick his lips in the camera, and, damn, he could feel his pussy throb. Von smacked his lips. "You know what I'm tryna see," Von picked up the phone and started walking around; Kentrell's eyes followed him. "You texted me and said you were stressed; lemme come fuck that outta you."

Kentrell's mind raced as he considered Von's proposition. The sexual tension was palpable through the screen, and Kentrell couldn't deny the desire that flickered in his own thoughts.

Kentrell bit his lip, "A'ight." He spoke in a whisper, "You can come through; I miss seeing you anyway." Kentrell said louder, watching Von smile.

"I'll be on my way, twenty minutes."

-

Hiiii! Excuse any mistakes! Please comment I genuinely love y'all comments y'all funny as hell. I've been working on writing sex scenes; so you guys might enjoy it! I also go on break soon, so I might update more.