𝗦𝗜𝗫. 𝟲

𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗚𝗢, 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗜𝗦
-
𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟮, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯

Von pulled Kentrell onto his lap, their lips connecting again. The now-burnt-out blunt lay on the rolling tray, used to make the toxic substance.

Kentrell's hands found their way into Von's dreads. "Damn." He groaned as Von detached their lips, now biting and leaving marks on his neck.

Von's hands traveled down the younger man's back, reaching his hips, gripping them.

Von moved away from Kentrell's neck, a smirk on his face as Kentrell let out a whine, wanting more.

"I'm not trying to fuck you in a studio, Folks." Kentrell rolled his eyes. "You started this," he stated, a small pout on his face.

A deep laugh came from Dayvon, "Nah, you—" He was cut off by his phone ringing.

The ringing echoed in the semi-small studio room.

Von leaned forward, kissing Kentrell's full lips lightly before tapping his thigh and pulling away. "Lemme see who's calling me. Get up for a second, Ma."

Reluctantly, Kentrell removed himself from Dayvon's lap, standing for a few seconds before taking the seat Von had just vacated.

Von stood and walked toward the studio mixer, where his phone still went off.

Once he reached the mixer table, he picked up his phone, smacking his teeth as he read the caller ID.

'Unknown' flashed on his screen, but he knew who it was. He ain't dumb.

Annoyed, he answered it. "Why you calling me off unknown numbers for?" His voice fills with venom and annoyance.

Kentrell watched, confused, his eyebrows furrowing as he heard the person on the other end of the phone.

'Damn, that bitch loud as hell.'

"Why you not home, Dayvon? I talked to Durk, and he said you left the studio, so where you at?"

'Does this nigga have a girlfriend or something? She's questioning him hard as hell.'

Kentrell watched as Von smacked his teeth. "I'm minding my business. Why you calling me for?"

"I haven't talked to you all day. I'm allowed to be concerned."

Von rolls his eyes, "I don't gotta tell you shit." Kentrell's eyebrows furrow even more in confusion.

"Nigga, I'm looking out for your ass."

Tuning out the rest of their conversation, he grabs his phone, which is blowing up with text messages from Joe saying that Kayden wants to come home.

Kentrell quickly types a response to Joe, assuring him that he's on his way to pick up Kayden. As he finishes texting, he overhears Von's heated conversation with the mysterious caller.

"Damn, Von, you can't just ignore her like that," Kentrell mumbles under his breath, not realizing how audibly he expressed his thoughts.