𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡. 𝟭𝟰

𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗚𝗢, 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗜𝗦
𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬
-
𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟰, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯
𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀 𝗘𝘃𝗲

𝟭𝟮:𝟯𝟬 𝗔𝗠

"Kayden, sit your ass down," Kentrell told his two-year-old son, who was running around with the gun that Von brought him, shooting Kingston and Tru, who were just running around laughing.

Kentrell rolled his eyes when none of the three toddlers stopped running around, their laughs loud.

Kentrell had his attention on his phone now, on TikTok, scrolling, when he felt someone crawl onto his lap. It was Kingston. "What's wrong?" he asked, turning his head to him.

"I want dada," Kingston mumbled, his head buried into Kentrell's side. You see, Kentrell was watching Kingston and Tru for his friends (brothers) while they went to the club. The friends, even before the kids, always spent Christmas Eve and Christmas together. Now that they each have mini-mes, their kids—when Sunny, Joe's baby mother, allows it—they spend Christmas Eve and Christmas together.

"He's on his way, okay?" Kingston nodded, "Do you want to watch TV? or finish playing with Kay and Tru?" The toddler moved from Kentrell's side and ran to where the other two boys were.

Kentrell went back to his phone, about to start scrolling again, but a FaceTime call popped up from Ben.

"What's up?" Kentrell answered the call immediately. "We're on our way back." Ben spoke, it sounded like he was out of breath, "You good, gang? It sounds like you were running."

There was a laugh coming from Ben, and then his loud voice. "Bitch! I was! They started shooting in that bitch." Kentrell shook his head; Chicago is ghetto. "It's always trouble when you two go out. If Ty and three were there, it would be a whole shootout." Ben sucked his teeth at Kentrell's words, "Nigga, not too much, we ain't even do nothing."

Kentrell nodded his head, "Sure, wherever you niggas go, trouble follows."

"Bitch, I know your ass ain't talking." Ben said, and Kentrell laughed, "No bullshit, he always got some shit following him." Joe spoke in the background.

Rolling his eyes, "These little niggas are still up. Kingston misses you, Dirty Nigga." He spoke, his words for Joseph. He can hear Joe suck his teeth, mumbling I ain't dirty, "Tell 'em we're on our way, also, your man was there."

It was quiet on Kentrell's end, besides the noise coming from the playroom (read: kitchen), his eyebrows frowned together.

"Who was he with?"

"Lil Durk, bug-eyed ass." Joe chuckled at the nickname for the rapper, "That's all? No other bitches?"

He could see Ben roll his eyes, "Nigga, we ain't even see him for real, they announced him and dyke-dyke over the mic."

Sucking his teeth. "Open the door, Ken."

He stood up from his spot on the couch and opened the door, where Ben was standing, Joe right behind him—arm wrapped around his neck.

Kentrell gagged, moving from the door once the two started coming in. "Stop with that gay shit."

"Didn't Von dick—"

"Dada!" Kingston came running into the room, his partners in crimes right behind him. Tru ran to Ben, and Kayden came to Kentrell, who was back to sitting on the couch.

Kayden climbed onto Kentrell's lap, "I sleepy," he said, head pressed against his father's chest.

-

𝟱:𝟬𝟬 𝗔𝗠

"It's too early for this shit." Joe mumbled, and Kentrell rolled his eyes, "Shut the fuck up and get to taping; you're speaking too much, stank-ass breath."

They were wrapping Christmas presents; Tyquian and Pierre came over at around 3 when Ben called them, high as hell, laughing, while they were trying to wrap gifts.

"Don't start that arguing," Pierre said, making Ty mug him, "Nigga speaking like he's somebody's daddy."

"Right. I'm sick of his gay ass."

Pierre gave them the middle finger. "Never gay, I fuck with bad bitches."

"White bitches. Get it correct."

A quiet laughter erupted from the group, "I will stab you," Three said, looking at the youngest of their friend group, who only put his hands up in defense.

As the laughter died down, and it was silence amongst the males, minus the music coming from Kentrell's phone, playing old R&B music.

"Did you talk to your man yet?" Tyquian asked, making Kentrell shake his head, "Nah, his ass probably good though; nine times out of ten, he was the one shooting."

Pierre shook his head, "here you go, fuckin' with killers again."

"Who was the first one?"

"Horace," Ben piped up, and Kentrell shook his head, "Him? Never. He ran with killers, but he's a pussy."

"That's true. He let this French Bulldog," Ben started pointing at Three3, "bitch him." A laugh came from Kentrell, when he heard Ben wince, holding his shoulder, after Pierre stabs him, lightly, with the pair of scissors he was holding.

"Getting bitched by Pierre, soft ass is crazy." Ty spoke, and Kentrell shook his head, still laughing, "Let's finish this wrapping shit; I'm tired."

Just as they were about to resume wrapping gifts, Kentrell's phone dinged, breaking the momentary silence.

𝗦𝗶𝗿𝗶 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱: '𝗠𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺, '𝗩𝗢𝗡' 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁, 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗱?'

-

I own you guys so many chapters...I apologize for leaving. Please enjoy this chapter, sorry it's short, excuse any mistakes.