𝗧𝗘𝗡. 𝟭𝟬

𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗚𝗢, 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗜𝗦
𝟭𝟭:𝟭𝟳
-
𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟯, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯

𝗞𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗣𝗢𝗩

[VON]
I'm outside.

I stare at the message, a surge of excitement and nerves intertwining in my chest, creating a palpable mix of anticipation.

Swiftly standing up from my bed, I place my phone on the nightstand, not before turning it on DND.

Slipping my feet into the comfort of my Crocs, I open the bedroom door, the anticipation making each step feel like a heartbeat. As I head downstairs, the wooden steps creak beneath my weight, echoing the pulsating rhythm in my chest.

As I open the door, a gust of cool night air sweeps in, and I find Von standing there, a smirk playing on his lips. His presence alone seems to amplify the charged atmosphere, making my heart race even faster.

"Yo, Ma," he says, his voice a low rumble that sends shivers down my spine. I can feel it throb again, just from him talking.

I roll my eyes at the pet name, but my hand instinctively reaches out, grabbing Von by the arm and pulling him inside. "Damn, you want this dick that bad?" I can't help but roll my eyes again at his stupid laugh.

Biting my lip, I tease, "I mean, I didn't say you could come over for nothing, right?" My gaze lingers on him as he takes off his jacket.

'Fuck, he looks so good.' I stare at him, running my eyes up and down, taking in every detail of his outfit – black ripped jeans, a crisp white shirt, the glint of his 'OTF' chain, and the white jacket he just shrugged off.

I grab his jacket, the cool fabric gliding through my fingers as I toss it casually onto the couch. Taking his hand in mine, I pull him up the stairs, our steps syncing with the subtle beat of the playlist I had curated before Von's message about being here. Each step feels like a heartbeat, echoing the anticipation in the air as we make our way to my bedroom.

Once inside my room, I drop Von's hand, the air between us thick with anticipation. Moving closer, I feel the heat radiating from his body as our lips meet in a heated kiss. The taste of him is familiar, yet electrifying, igniting a spark that sends shivers down my spine.

"Fuck," I hear Von say as we pull apart, "Lay on the bed, and take them shorts off."

-

A Night Off by Drake (Lloyd) plays in the background.

As Kentrell and Vons entwined in the dimly lit room, a current of desire surged through them. Kentrell's heartbeat echoed the rhythm of their connection, his skin tingling with anticipation.

Von, still clothed, grips Kentrell thighs. Kentrell was fully naked, legs wrapped around Von waist. Their breaths synchronized, creating a symphony of shared longing in the hushed ambiance, where every touch carried the weight of unspoken desire.

"Pl-please, please take th-them off." stuttered Kentrell, needly pulling away from Von's lips, and tugging at his pants.

He wanted the other to match him.