𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘. 𝟭𝟮

𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗚𝗢, 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗜𝗦
𝗦𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗗𝗔𝗬
-
𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟯, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯
𝟮 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀

"Why you at my crib?" Von stood at the door of his house, leaning back on the doorframe staring at Misharron.

Misharron sucked her teeth, "Boy, stop playing." She spoke, pushing past him and into the house. Von rolled his eyes, but followed the girl after shutting the door.

"Gimme a kiss," Misharron said, walking towards Von, who was standing at the entrance of kitchen, looking at her.

Misharron moved in, lips puckered, trying to kiss him, which made him move his head back, mushing her head a little. "I ain't with that kissin' shit, shawty." He moved away from her and walked into the kitchen, stopping at the counter to grab Misharron's stuff.

"You gotta go," he said, handing her belongings. As he spoke, Von's expression remained firm, signaling that he was serious about her leaving.

Rolling her eyes, Misharron took her stuff but didn't move toward the door to leave. "Why I gotta go? I thought I was your bitch? What happened?" Von shook his head at her words. "We wasn't even on that, and you gotta go because I'm about to leave."

The girl was about to say something but was cut off by a phone ringing – Von's.

Reaching into his jean pocket, Von pulled out his phone. "Hello?" he said to the person on the other end. "Who that? It better not be another bitch!" Misharron started to yell before Von could even hear what the other person was saying.

"Folks, move," Von said, pushing the girl who was now trying to snatch his phone out of his hand. "Tell that bitch who's over the phone to come fight me!"

The phone, which somehow got into Misharron's hands and is now on speaker, Kentrell's loud laughter was heard throughout the phone.

"Never been a bitch," he said, another voice in the background agreeing. "You're though!" Misharron yelled. "You calling my nigga's phone," she accused, and Von shook his head. "I'm not your nigga," he spoke, but Misharron ignored him.

"Girl, I can call whoever I want," Kentrell said, and Von could hear the nonchalance in his voice. Von just knew that the younger one was high. "Bitch, no you can'-" Misharron was cut off by the phone hanging up.

Von shook his head, snatching his phone from Misharron. "Look, folks, you ain't my bitch no more," he started, looking at his phone and texting Kentrell. "You were never my bitch from the beginning. I'm not your nigga, so chill, bruh."

The room fell silent for a while before Misharron spoke, "I'm not your bitch no more?" she questioned, her voice carrying sadness and desperation. "I held you down when you went to jail, Dayvon. I stayed with your mama while YOU were in jail."

Dayvon shook his head and glared at her, his eyes filled with anger. "Bitch, you held me down? The only person putting money on my books was Durk," he spat. "You fucked another nigga while at my mama's house. Bitch, I ain't forget."

There was a beep outside, and Von knew that was his ride. "C'mon folks, you gotta go." He said, ushering her towards the door and out.

"Bring your ugly ass on!" Durk yelled from the car, and Von made sure his front door was locked. Gangster or not, he'd be damned if a nigga break into his shit.

As he walked to the car, Von ignored Asian, who was still standing there. "Next time you rush me, I'ma shoot your ass," Dayvon warned his older cousin, but Durk only ignored him and started to pull off.

"Plenty of bad bitches waiting for you."

-

This is a part 1 out of 2. Please excuse any mistakes, I proofread it + AI look over it 😭 but still if anything is wrong please lemme know!! Thank you. Sorry that it's not long.