V - Showing Out.

We all arrived at the hotel and separated into our rooms to suit up.

I ran to get my gear and I saw a black ballistic mask with an evil grin on it on the bed alongside my gear.

Compliments of the US Army for your service.

- General Howard.

I smiled at the note and geared up in all black before putting on the vest,boots,gloves and new mask,I grabbed my C8 Carbine and Glock 19x and holstered them.

We went down and everyone looked at us worried,I strapped the UK flag on my vest and went into the Escalade.

-

7pm

We arrived at the scene and the Captain of LAPD approached us.

"It's an honor to be in your presence Mr Kane,we need your expertise in these situations for this particular issue,seven men armed with automatic rifles,AK47s to be exact with fourteen hostages including the tellers,managers and other civs"

"I'll let you lead the operation"

He said and I turned and saw my brother and his friends looking on worryingly.

"Alright lads,we'll wait a little bit till the sun fully sets,JJ and AL take the side and look for the power control,kill it,Robin,Ghost and I will go from the back and we'll smoke it,KOS only if necessary,got it?"

"Aye"
Was the response to the orders.

"Mr Kane,we got word that there is an explosive in the bank to opening all the deposit boxes,so proceed cautiously"

"Roger"

We all hopped into a discord call on our phones with our airpods connected.

"Get RhythmBot in here and play 'We Belong Together' by Mariah"
I said and walked over to my brother.

"You want to join and listen to comms?"
I asked and showed him discord.

"You guys use discord for comms?"
He questioned and I smiled under the mask.

"For music mostly but yeah,I'll airdrop the link to you all"
I said and walked back after airdropping the link.

-

"I only think of you and it's breaking my heart,I'm tryna keep it together but I'm falling apart"
We all sang together as the sun went down.

"Alright let's move"
I said and JJ and AL did as instructed.

[3rd Person POV]

The power went out inside the bank and the suspects started panicking,they were blind because of the darkness outside and inside.

A door opened slowly and something metal was heard bouncing on the floor.

'Good 4 U by Olivia Rodrigo' started playing as the smoke started spreading throughout the bank.

The beat dropped,glass broke and doors were kicked in.

The five men rushed in and turnt silent after making it inside.

"Wack em' all"
Kane said and hit one of the armed men with the back of his gun behind his head.

He dropped to the floor and four more dropped,two left.

On the outside,nail biting nerves was apparent but the music heard in the comms calmed the nerves a little bit.

BANG
BANG
BANG
BANG
BANG

Five gunshots were heard from the AK47s everyone assumed that the soldiers were gone.

After what felt like five minutes of silence.

"They're running into where the boxes are"
Robin could be heard saying and breaths were released that were unknowing held.

'Moonlight By Kali Uchis' started playing and three flashes were seen,the flashes outlined two males,one getting his legs shot and the other,a very tall male firing his gun at legs.

"All tangos are done for"
Kane said in the comms and he dragged three bodies out with him through the front door,two being unconscious and one bleeding from his legs.

Ghost,AL,Robin and JJ walked out also dragging unconscious males to the police cars.

The badasses walked towards where Sykkuno was watching along with a proud smile on his face and his friends looking shook.

Kane stood in front of Rae and a loud boom erupted.

Suddenly shrapnel flew out from the building towards the two and Kane took Rae into his chest and ducked his head down.

PING

A loud ping sound was heard and a grunt.

It was Kane.

[Kane POV]

"Ow! It hit my vest you're okay"
I said and took the vest off.

"thank you"
I heard Rae whisper and I ruffled her head.

"Anytime"
I replied with a smile underneath the mask.

I felt my back had a liquid dripping down it.

I reached my hand in and it was red.

"I'm bleeding"
I said and walked down to the EMS.

They put antibacterials on it and patched the small wound from the shrapnel.

-

We were still in the discord call but separated to get changed.

"Do you guys wanna come for a roomies stream"
Asked Leslie and I smiled as I remember watching these often.

"We'd love too"
I answered for everyone as we all nodded.