XX - Quandary.

noun
a difficult situation; a practical dilemma.

the harem arc begins soon... ALSO NEW LE SSERAFIM BOOK.

[Rae's POV]

"fuck"
I muttered to myself as I watched the chat in turmoil over revealing the truth about the identity of Kane.

"You okay?"
Tina asked, and we looked at each other.

"I'm scared for the backlash that might come from this"
I truthfully told her and she brought me in for a hug.

"It'll be okay Rae, he is a good person, he might have a very scary past but he is an amazing man so you should have no fear"
Tina reassured me and I smirked at her.

"Sounds like you've fallen for his good actions"
I whispered to her and her face turned fully red.

"W-W-Wha? No-No-No"
She let out in one breath.

"i don't mind sharing him with you"
I whispered into her ear as her eyes went big.

"I'll think about it Tina"
I finished speaking with a toothy grin as she sat there confused.

We walked back to the living room, Tina turned on the TV, and the first thing that was up was the live broadcast of the bomb threat, we showed it to the stream.

We started talking about the situation to chat, and the presenter spoke suddenly.

"Here now, live with the arrival of the S.A.S as they get out of two Range Rovers while armed and ready to deescalate the situation at hand"

"There they are"
I said in anxiousness.

"We have been given permission to listen in on their communications while on air"

"Alright then, we'll rush in through the front doors. There is an escalator at the entrance, so you four take bottom and I'll take the top floor, you lot will clear until the next escalator then we'll clear the entire building together"
"There are nine tangos inside, try not to shoot, but if push comes to shove, then headshot em', simple, clear?"
We all heard Kane speak, and my nerves started rising even more.

"Alright, it looks like they are about to cut the power and breach it"

"Alright lads, power in three, two, one... *boom (power off)*"
"NVGs on and rush it. If they're holding a hostage then try to deescalate before taking that shot."

The camera panned to them, and then the night vision mode on the camera went on, too.

They went inside, and they also used the cameras inside the building, we watched as Kane went upstairs by himself.

"We're now watching the Captain as he goes up the escalator by himself"

"Tango up ahead."

"HANDS!"
We heard Kane yell.

"Never."
We heard the unknown man speak in Arabic.

"You know this is not something you want to do. You have a family that wants to see you back home, buddy."
We heard Kane reply back in Arabic, which took us all by surprise.

"I'm surprised a brit like you can speak this language so fluently, I commend you for that brother, but still you die he-"
He spoke, but as he raised his black AK, the camera changed, and a shot was heard, and we all panicked, including the chat.

"One headshot, dead"
We heard Kane over the comms, and we all let go of a breath we didn't know we held.

"Fucking shit balls"
I said outloud and everyone softly chuckled at me.

The camera went back to Kane, and five more shots were heard.

"5 more down Cap'"
Everyone heard as JJ spoke over comms.

"Rest of the top floor is clear"
Kane said as the camera showed him meeting up with everyone else at the bottom of the escalator.

They moved further into the building and as they approached a corner.

"God is great"
We heard yelling, and two men armed with MP5s came around the corner, and they raised their guns, but that's the furtherest they got.

*Bang*
*Bang*

Two shots were heard as the camera changed.

"Two more down"
Was said from Kane over the comms.

The cameras showed them further into the building and they came to a stop in a open seating area that was occupied by a man with a Barretta M9 to a lady's head.

"You move closer and she will die"
He said in English with a Russian accent.

"Okay, calm down there is no need for this"
The camera showed as Kane was talking.

"Then take off the fucking mask"
The man said.

"And what happens after I do that?"
Kane asked the man.

"I give you a chance to leave and then blow up this shithole"
He replied with a smirk, he moved his jacket and a digital display was shown on the vest he was wearing.

"чертов ублюдок" (damn bastard)
Kane said and the man chuckled.

"Fine"
Kane took off his mask, he looked attractive in the black gear with messy hair.

"Now, your end of the deal"
Kane said to the man and he laughed like a psycho.

"You brits are so dense"
He caught his breath and said after a sigh.

We witnessed Kane raise his gun towards his cheek as he looked through the red dot.

"I said, your end of the fucking deal!"
He started getting impatient and I started getting flustered.

"Then I'll just kil- *thump*"
He couldn't complete his words as his body dropped beside the lady who looked scared.

Kane went up to her and put his arms around her.

"You're okay, you're fine, okay, I promise."
We heard him reassure her.

"All targets KIA, clean up and bomb squad."
Kane said into the radio.

-

The cameras showed them coming outside as everyone who was witnessing the situation unfold live gave a round of applause to the five men.

"Mum!"
A small boy ran up to the lady and gave her a hug.

"Thank you, mister!"
The little man ran into his legs and gave him a hug too. He separated from his legs and gave him a salute.

"You're adorable,"
Kane said and ruffled his hair.

"For this to happen on his birthday is scary,"
The mom said to them, and Kane picked him up.

"How old are you, buddy?"
He asked the kid, and he held up five fingers with a smile.

"Let's get you some McDonalds."
Kane said, and his eyes lit up like stars.

-

To be continued.

Sorry for my absence.
I will try to update my books either weekly or bi-weekly, it just depends how my work goes.
I am an assistant teacher now, W.

xqcL.

- faceless.