XVI - Back Home.

[Kane's POV]

"Goodbye chat!"
We waved at the camera as she ended stream.

"Hey Rae?"
I looked at her.

"Yeah"

"Do you and all of the roomies wanna come to London?"
I asked her curiously.

She smiled.

"I'm sure we'd all love too. My schedule is free, but I gotta ask all of them, you miss your other house?"
She tilted her head as she asked.

"I miss my two furry babies"

"You have animals?"

"Two Siberian huskies"
I answered her question proudly.

"Oh my godddd, we need to go now"
She awed and clapped excitedly.

"You need to get visas and such, but I'll get that for you in an hour if you want"
I said to her.

"Ah,a man with connections"

"A man with world-class connections"
I corrected her and kissed her.

"Let's go ask them"
She said, and we went downstairs.

~

Yvonne, busy.
Leslie, free.
Sy, free.
Tina, free.
Miyoung, free.

"Perfect"
Rae said with a smile.

"I'll get those visas, give me a second"
I said as I made a call to a contact in the S.A.S.

"Captain"
He greeted over the phone.

"Johnathan, I need a favor, my friend"

"Anything at all, sir."

"I need you to get five visas stamped ASAP"
I said.

"Give me an hour it'll be returned via email to you"

"Thank you, you'll be getting a good word in to Ganes from me"
I said and hung up.

"They'll be given in an hour"
I said out loud and heard mini celebrations.

-

(The Next Day)

We arrived at the private airstrip and saw the private jet in all of its glory.

"Excessive no?"
Sy asked, and I chuckled.

"Appropriate"
I replied back.

We got our luggage checked, and we all boarded the jet,I went all the way to the back along with Rae.

"This is too much, baby."
She said, and I smiled at her.

"Comfort is key, I mean, first class could've done it, but we can chill all we want"
I replied to her and extended the seat fully as it turned into a mini bed.

"That's fair"
She said and then laid down beside me.

I kissed her passionately, and then Leslie walked towards us with her mouth agape.

"So when did this happen?"
She asked.

"After the gala event"
I answered for Rae, and Rae blushed shyly.

"I'm so happy for you guys"
Leslie said as she and Rae then celebrated as the rest of the plane joined along as I rolled my eyes sarcastically.

-

As the jet landed, I was shook awake by Rae, I opened my eye and looked directly at her perfect smile.

"Good evening, handsome."
She whispered, and I kissed her softly.

"Good evening, baby."
I replied and smiled back at her.

My phone then rang, it was Ghost.

"Hello Simon"
I greeted him with a smile across my face.

"Hello Kane, we're waiting for you, so hurry up please, it's snowing"
He said playfully annoyed.

"Hey now, Simone, don't get your knickers in a twist"
I replied to him with a smirk.

"Fuck you, you know I hate being called Simone"

"What? I never knew that"
I said sarcastically as he hung up on me, Rae and I chuckled together.

We all dressed warm while we were still on the jet.

I put on a black Nike tech fleece with a Moncler jacket over it, a black balaclava and black gloves, white Nike socks and white Air Forces.

Rae had on one of my hoodies over her entire body which nearly covered her sweatpants and a pair of my gloves.

Everyone else also dressed very warm with gloves.

As we went down the stairs of the jet, we were met by two all black Rolls Royce Cullinans.

"Nice to see you finally drove them"
I said aloud to Ghost and Robin.

"It was only right for the perfect greeting to the cold city of London"
Robin said as he spoke about the snow falling.

-

We arrived at a massive property that had huge security gates, I recognized this place as home.

We drove up the drive way and went to the fountain.

"You have money money"
Leslie said and everyone chuckled.

"I'm a great investor"
I replied with a generous smile.

We helped everyone get their luggage and I went to the door, I rang the doorbell and looked into the camera.

"Arianna, you miss me"
I said and smiled at the camera.

A few seconds later the large wooden door opened and the older lady looked at me and smiled widly.

I walked towards her and hugged her tightly.

"Arianna,this is my girlfriend Rae,my brother Sy,my close friends Leslie, Tina and Miyoung"
"Everyone this is my housekeeper and best friend, Arianna, she speaks Spanish and can't understand English that well but what I said was comprehensible"
I said with a smile.

"¿Dónde están mis bebés?" Where are my babies?
I said to her with a smile as everyone except Ghost and Robin gasped.

"Entra dentro de mi bebé, están comiendo en este momento." Come inside my baby, they are inside.
She replied and I smiled as we all walked inside.

"Arai! Jin!"
I yelled out as a white (with grey) and a black (with white) husky ran towards me as they jumped on top of me and started making crying sounds as I fell down and chuckled.

"I missed you too boys"
I said and rubbed them, they laid on top of me but noticed the crowd and started to go into attack mode.

"umupo" sit (Tagalog)
I said calmly and they sat on command.

"iyon ay ina, at ang aming mga kaibigan" that is mother, and our friends.
I said and pointed out Rae and everyone, I ruffled their fur as Rae beamed a smile at me.

-

We all had dinner that Arianna made, and then I assigned everyone their rooms as Ghost and Robin left.

I went into the master bedroom with Rae, and then she dropped her luggage.

"Holy shit"

"It's nice, right?"
I chuckled.

The room had lights under the bed, around the roof, behind the TV, and along all the furniture that was hidden. It was neat and had a very modern design with large windows that overlooked a miniature forest. It had a balcony, and all in all, it was a room made of dreams.

After a shower we laid in the bed as two dogs rushed us and jumped onto the bed, they laid beside us and pushed us together.

"Goodnight boys and goodnight Rachel"
I said and kissed her.

"Goodnight baby"
She said back with a smile as we fell asleep in each other's arms.