VII - Divulgence.

noun
the action of revealing private or sensitive information.

I went to the desk and logged into my steam,downloaded FiveM and GTA 5,I went onto NoPixel discord and saw that I was still whitelisted for the server,I loaded in and re-downloaded my PED which was made from a 3D developer.

If you didn't know I've played on NoPixel before,during 2.0 and early 3.0 but there were tweets getting sent out about the 4.0 drop soon,so I thought it'd be appropriate to revisit the city again,I joined the Leanbois in 2.0 and CG in early 3.0 but that was before the drama surrounding them appeared,although I was close to that person I had international threats at hand.

I loaded in the server, and I woke up at the cubby,alone, but someone arrived through the gates and I recognized the comb over.

"Asura? Is that you?"
Flippy asked.

"Flippy! It's been a while hasn't it"
I replied and we hugged.

Asuras Eligos,was the name of the character I played.

Asuras (Sanskrit: असुर) are a class of beings in Indic religions. They are described as power-seeking demons related to the more benevolent Devas (also known as Suras) in Hinduism. In its Buddhist context, the word is sometimes translated "titan", "demigod", or "antigod".

Eligos is a Great Duke of Hell, ruling 60 legions of demons.

I created the name from the two demons and thought it was fitting because I played the character in 2.0 and early 3.0 as a demon,by that I mean an easily aggravated person and someone who likes to instigate.

"It has been a while,you back now?"
He asked me.

"Yeah,for the most part hopefully"
I replied and he celebrated.

"So what's been up in the city?"
I asked curiously.

One long yapping session later.

"That's a lot of info I can't lie,but shit,Baas is dead? I liked that guy"
I said and he chuckled.

"Yeah,Miguel killed him but I liked him too"
"You wanna rob a bank?"
He asked.

"Hell yeah"

"You still know how to hack?"
He asked me again.

"I can try"

One Successful Hack and Bank Robbery Later

"So what do you wanna do now?"
He asked me.

"Meet the rest of Hydra and everyone else in the city"
I replied.

-

I closed GTA and FiveM, and I got a knock on the door.

"Come on in"

"Hey lil' bro"
Sy greeted me with a smile.

"Don't start this"
I said with a smile.

"What are you talking about?"
He asked with a smirk.

"You know what I'm talking about big bro"
I said and his smirk widened.

"Egomaniac"
I said and stood up,we hugged again and we had a long conversation.

-

I woke up to my 4am alarm,went into the bathroom,got freshened up and put on some black sweatpants,a black shirt,black socks,white airforce ones,,a black beanie and a black hoodie.

I put on a fresh balaclava and glasses,I went into the livingroom and heard someone at the fridge,it was Tina.

"Good morning Tina"
I greeted her and she smiled at me.

"morning Kane"
She whispered,she was exhausted.

"Do you mind if I make breakfast for everyone?"
I asked and she shook her head.

"Thank you"
I replied to her and she held a thumbs-up and walked back to her room.

I made the classic ole' scrambled eggs,bacon and toast with either coffee or orange juice.

I went back to my room and grabbed my vitamins from my vest,went back and drank them with OJ.

I ate breakfast first and then sat down in the livingroom,I booked an appointment by a private barber and checked on my investment portfolio.

It had a big increase since I last checked,a ±4M increase,my jaw dropped and my eyes went wide.

-

After a few hours,I made a singular tweet.

Kane
@kane

;)

♡120.8k 「」70k

In a few minutes at early hours in the morning,the tweet had over a million impressions.

Everyone else woke up and thanked me for breakfast,I got up and went to the barber appointment with a ride from Sy.

-

I finished up at around 2pm and I got the notification that Rae just went live.

(no earings,slit in eyebrows,white hair and grey and violet eye colour and more asian

(no earings,slit in eyebrows,white hair and grey and violet eye colour and more asian.)

Kane
@kane

i said i would,full face at 10m on YT ;)

(Image)

♥︎ 400.2k  「」180.5k

Over 3 million impressions in only 5 minutes and already on trending.

-

I left the glasses in my pocket since my eyes and hair were already out there.

I arrived back at the house and took off the beanie,and I went upto Rae's room and knocked.

"Come on in,I'm live"
She said through the door.

I pulled down the hood and walked in,she looked at me and she smiled with a feint red on her cheeks.

"Hey Kane!"
She said and got up to hug me.

"Hi again,hi chat,I got my hair done and it got trending pretty quickly"
I said in disbelief.

"Your eyes are really pretty by the way"
Rae complimented me and I smiled at her under the mask.

"Thank you,I'll leave you to it though,chat enjoy your time and become members,bye"
I said and waved at the camera.

-

Poggers.