XII - Amorous.

adjective
adjective: amorous
showing, feeling, or relating to sexual desire.

[3rd Person POV]

After the heated makeout session where feelings were confirmed,the pair looked at each other in the eyes.

"I could look in your eyes all day"
Rae said to the flustered man.

"Likewise,I like the brown with black flakes almost,it compliments your perfect face"
He almost whispered to her, and her thoughts ran rampant.

'How could someone pay so much attention to the eyes?'

"You pay so much attention to small details"

"Only to things I like"

"Smooth"

He chuckled lowly and kissed her again,his hands traveling down the dress to her butt and squeezing lightly. A gasp left her mouth, and he slipped his tongue in and took ownership. She let out a soft moan into his mouth, and he picked her up. He walked to the kitchen island and placed her on it.

They pulled away for oxygen and were breathing heavily.

"You're such a good fucking kisser"
She complimented him and he smiled at her.

"Your teeth are like fangs too,that's an attractive quality"
She added again.

"Your lips are so soft"
He returned the compliment,just as he was about to go back for a second time her phone rang.

'Hasan'

Showed up on her screen.

"Sorry baby"
She said as she answered it,this however,did anything but stop him.

He moved the dress up so he could stand between her legs and moved her hair back so he had access to her neck near the opposite ear where the phone call was happening.

"Hey Hasan"
She greeted over the phone, and she felt a wet sensation over her jawline. He was licked by her jawline and blew cold air onto the wetness.

'fuck'
She said in her head.

He started trailing kisses from her jaw to her neck, where he continued kissing until she used her hand to keep his head there.

"Yeah,my schedule should be free tomorrow for the stream"
She said almost out of breath as he found her soft spot on her neck.

"you're so fucking perfect"
He whispered into her ear,she grabbed his hair harder obviously fighting against moaning.

"Mhmm,yeah, I just had to talk to him"
She spoke over the phone.

He bit into her neck,something that should've been painful felt so thrilling,she let out louder breaths.

"Yeah, I'm okay,I was just playing with Mika"
She tried to play it off.

"you pretty little liar"
He whispered into her ear again and returned to her soft spot, and started sucking on the skin on and around it.

"I- shit,I'll see you tomorrow,bye!"
She let out in a hurry and ended the call.

"You bitch"
She said into the air as he was not focusing and kept on harassing her neck.

"I- fuck I t-thought you're a virgin"
She moaned out her sentence.

He pulled away and smiled innocently at her.

"That doesn't mean that I don't know how to make you desire me"

"Your ex teach you this?"

"Books and fifty shades of grey,my love"
He replied to her with a small smirk.

"i can be a virgin with the filthiest mind in our existence"
He whispered to her, and she bit the inside of her mouth.

"Then let me return the favour"
She replied and brought him back into a kiss,she dominated this time.

She hopped off the island and brought his back against the island. She separated the kiss and looked into his eyes as she went down and licked from his abs up to his jaw.

"you fucking witch"
He moaned out as he liked the feeling.

She then brought him down and started kissing his neck. She could hear the feint groans coming from the man. To make things even worse for him, she traced her hand on his pants. He did a sharp inhale, and she smiled satisfied into his neck and left her own hickeys into his neck as he did to her.

She pulled away and could see the damage she had done by the look on his face and the bulge in his pants.

"Can we go on a date now?"
She asked with a smirk.

"You're evil"

"Thank you so much"

"I'm going to fucking ruin you"

He said casually and she turnt beet red as he walked back inside to grab his shirt and jacket.

Thank you for 2k my loves <3

I'll ask.

You want it?

You know,the ruining?

#TeamMbappe

Comment,Vote and Share your thoughts.