XIV - Danger.

danger

noun
the possibility of something unwelcome or unpleasant happening.

[3rd Person POV]

The man woke up first as he stared down at his beautiful girlfriend.

"You're so beautiful"
He whispered to himself and kissed her forehead.

He checked his phone, and the time was eleven-thirty in the morning. They had over exerted themselves during an orgasmic night.

"Good morning, handsome"
A raspy voice greeted the man, and he smiled down at the lady.

"Good morning, my love"
He returned the greeting, and they shared a short but passion filled kiss.

"I gotta get up and get ready for the stream with Hasan, so I need to shower, head home, and get dressed"

"You're free to use my shower, I'll make some breakfast, okay?"

She nodded as they separated to their respective rooms.

He got out six eggs,six pieces of bacon, and green onions, and he readied some ice coffee.

-

Once breakfast was made and put on two plates,she came down the stairs and put her hands on his abs from behind.

"You're so sexy"
She said into his back, which was red in scratch marks.

"I could say the exact same"
He chuckled deeply and replied to her.

"Thank you for breakfast baby"
She said as he turned around and kissed her.

"I'd cook anything for you,you hear me?"
He said with a smile.

-

After Kane got refreshed,he wore a black Nike tech fleece,a white Nike shirt underneath, and white Air Forces.

They both got into their cars and went their own ways after a kiss.

Kane wanted to spend some money, so as he was at a red light,he made a call to a jeweler so he could get a custom pendant and chain made with his name on the pendant.

As the call ended, he received a call from a different number.

[Kane's POV]

"Hello?"

"Hi,is this Mr Kane?"

"Correct"

"Sorry for the disturbance, but this is the LAPD 911 operator, and the Captain has requested that you are to be called because you have experience in hostage situations because of your position in the S.A.S"

"Alright,what's the problem?"

"The Beverly Center mall currently has 6 confirmed active shooters, and we are in need of your expertise for the best option to deescalate the hostage situation"

"I'm on the way, but I have zero gear, so I'll need to be given gear"

"That's doable, sir,thank you, Mr Kane"