XVII - Breakfast (filler for some unknown reason).

I'm 18 finally🗣

[Kane's POV]

I woke up to a sleeping beauty beside me, I grabbed my phone and checked the time. It was around ten in the morning, so I got up without waking Rae and went downstairs to start breakfast.

I got rice and put it in the rice cooker along with water, I planned on making tapsilog (garlic fried rice, beef and eggs) with sunny side up eggs and some beef strips which are going to be pan-fried.

I made the marinade and cut the beef. After creating the perfect mixture, I threw the cut beef inside the bowl containing the marinade and put it in the fridge.

After around thirty minutes, I grabbed the rice and put it aside, I chopped up garlic cloves thinly, I grabbed a deep pan, and put it on the gas stove and turned up the heat, I added in oil and threw in the garlic.

- one Filipino breakfast creation later -

I plated the rice, beef, and eggs with spring onion on top of all the food.

I grabbed a tray and put a plate on it with apple juice.

"Good morning, gorgeous"
I greeted her and saw her smile.

"Breakfast is served"
I said and put the tray down beside her.

"Thank you baby"
She said and put her hands together in excitement, I went down to kiss her.

"I have morning bre-"
I stopped her sentence and kissed her.

She smiled into the kiss, and I pulled away.

"Enjoy, I made tapsilog"
I said, and she went wide-eyed.

She took a fork full of everything, and she smiled widely.

"It's so fucking good"
She said and we then ate together while watching a show.

Hey I just made a filler because I've been really busy recently.

So update will be soon,real soon.

Also I have a very unique idea for my next book.

Tyty for 5k❤️❤️❤️.