VI - Ascertaining.

A/N

Hey, sorry for the absence,I just completed high school, and I'm now trying to secure my future so expect slow updates but I'll try my best during this free time.

Also,the way I want Kane as the character to go throughout the story is,he is a virgin but he's had partners before,but obviously because of his job he's never had time for that stuff so he's unexperienced. It'll cause some interesting things to occur during the sexy times.

Enjoy my loves.

-Faceless.

■■■■■■

verb
gerund or present participle: ascertaining
find (something) out for certain; make sure of.

We arrived at their house again and we all were seated in the living room while Rae built the stream setup and put a tweet out on X to ask for spicy questions with a selfie of all of us.

"We should be ready,everyone good?"
She asked and got approval from everyone.

~

"This question is for Kane-"
"Oop"
Leslie added.
"Are you the big v or no?"
Rae completed the question.

Everyone stared at me.

"Yes,yes I am"

"Huh?!"
Leslie blurted out and everyone added their surprise.

"I never had time I can't lie,I've had partners but being deployed takes a lot of your time and then without satisfying my old partners sexual needs I've been cheated on and dumped,so yeah,hope that answers your question thoroughly"
I said with a small grin under the mask.

"I'm sorry"
Rae tried to pity me but I chuckled.

"Don't be,as surprising as it sounds,I've never done anything you know... sexual"
I whispered the last part and they all gave me side eyes.

"Jesus brother I forgot how sad you are"
Ghost said and I punched his arm.

~

"Who are the guys?"
Rae asked a question from the tweet.

"We are in the fire department but we can't show our faces"
I made up a fake excuse.

"But I do dabble in the youtubes here and there,around eight million subscribers"
I completed.

Everyone was shocked again.

"What do you upload?"
Tina asked this time.

"Bit of Valorant,Fortnite,COD,Camping,Weapon showcases and a bunch of everything really"
I answered her.