Update

Hey all! I hope you all have been well, and to new readers hello^^

I am the author of this book and I just wanted to put out an update to not leave everyone else in the dark.

If you are a long time reader you will know that this book has been going on for 4+ years!

I started this book my freshman year of highschool and I am now currently a freshman in college !

Times Flies !!

I kinda got discouraged after seeing how everything moved around in miraculous and knew it wouldn't fit the plot of this book. I am happy to report that I am completely caught up with miraculous all the way up to the Shadybug and Clawnoir special !!

In regards to this book, I will mostly likely finish it. I cant give you a date however just know there are not many chapters left. And because of how miraculous has changed so much from what we knew back in season 1. I knew this would always be the end result. Since Luka was barely a fleshed out character back then I had to rely on headcannons such as him riding a motorcycle etc.

it just gets kinda exhausting seeing people say "this isn't accurate he rides a bike." i'm well aware but in any case i'd have to change the whole end plot of the story or go back and change the beginning to match who luka is and that just seems super exhausting and made me put this book off for the longest.

I will continue this book with the original plot in mind, but please just know that there wasn't much room for me to do anything else.

I want to thank you for all your continuous love and support. I hope to return soon and close off the book with a bang!

Thank you all!