Prologue

Aether was out camping for survival as For Paimon... Well, she fell asleep, cause it was night and they just had something to eat. Aether then Chuckles as he sees Paimon sleeping Peacefully. Aether then looked at the Night sky as the stars twinkled up in the Sky and the Moon shining so bright.

He had a frown on his face, wondering where the Unknown God sent his Sister, He then remembered the Story their Mother told them about the Moonlight Dragon who is a god and was in eternal sleep for a thousand years.

He then heard a very unfamiliar whisper coming from somewhere. "Hey...." He then noticed the moonlight shining down from the cave far from the spot where he and Paimon were camping. "This way...." Aether was curious if he should listen to the voice or if it could be a trap. So he stood up, not without taking his sword for protection.

Paimon then woke up and saw Aether walking away from the camp. "H-huh?..... Aether? Where are you going?" She said as she was waking up. But Aether ignores her as he continues to walk to where the moonlight is shining down. Paimon rubbed her eyes getting rid of the tiredness. "H-Hey! Wait for Paimon!!" She exclaimed, as She quickly followed Aether.

As Aether and Paimon made it to the Cave they saw a bright Violet Circle with a symbol of the moon and Star. He was confused about why there was a symbol here, Or what it was protecting. "What's that? Paimon never seen a symbol like this?" Paimon said, looking curious at it.

Aether put his sword away as he went to touch the Pattern, the symbol looked very... Familiar. As he touched it, It began to glow right in front of them. Surprising them. Then the Barrier started to break as Aether and Paimon Covered their eyes from the bright light. and that made an energy wave.

As the symbol was gone Aether and Paimon uncovered their eyes. and saw that the Barrier was now gone. "What just happened?" Aether questioned. Paimon rubbed her head in confusion. Aether then noticed someone on the ground and was sleeping.

Aether went up to the person as Paimon Followed him, He carefully lifted their head, and it was a little girl whose skin was pale and her very long hair was Dark blue and light blue. her ears are different and not only that but there's a sapphire gem on her forehead. Aether and Paimon had never seen her like this. "Whoa, this little girl is pale... is she ok?" Paimon asked as Aether put the back of his hand to check her temperature, and it looked like it was normal.

"The girl's temperature is normal... but it looks like she's hungry." He explained, as he heard her stomach growled. "you're right let's take her back to the camp for her to Rest and then get her something to eat." Paimon suggested, Aether nodded as he carefully lifted her and put her on his back, he then carried her back to the Camp while Paimon followed.

☽ . :☆゚-。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚-。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚-。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚-。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚-。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚-。゚☆: .☽. :

The next day Paimon stays with The Little girl While Aether goes to find food for the girl to eat. Paimon was watching over her. a few minutes later Paimon Noticed the Little Girl's Eyes squinted. The Little Girl Opened her eyes as she covered her eyes from the Sunlight.

"Thank goodness you're awake!" Paimon said, The Little girl then sat up, as she saw Paimon. "We found you inside the cave and you were asleep. So we brought you here at Camp." Paimon explained.

"..." The Girl didn't say a word, Paimon had a confused look, She then noticed Aether Came back with some Food. "Aether! Welcome Back!" Paimon said as the girl saw Aether. He then started to Cook some food, for the Little Girl.

"you must be hungry, Aether cooked some food for you," Paimon said, as Aether just finished cooking. He then gave the food to the Little girl. "here, you need to eat. you were hungry after we found you." He said, The Little girl looked at the food for a bit And then heard her stomach growl in hunger. Aether and Paimon looked at each other with a frown.

The little girl then carefully eats the food taking small bites, making Aether and Paimon smile. After the Girl just finished she looked at Aether and Paimon.

"So little Girl, Do you know why you were in the cave?" Paimon asked, The Little girl looked down and shook her head. "Do you remember anything?" She asked, and again The Little Girl shook her head.

"Not even your name?" Aether asked, and again a no answer. Aether and Paimon felt bad for her. Aether then tried to think of something. "Hey... would you like to join us, we can help you find out who you are." He suggested. The little girl looked at Aether and Paimon then nodded.

"Ok, then what should we call you then?" Paimon asked. As Aether thought of a name for her. "How about we call her... Esther?" He asked as the little girl looked at him. "...Es....ther...?" She spoke quietly.".. I like it," The girl said, Aether turned to her and smiled. "Well. If Esther fits you well then Paimon agrees." Paimon said, Aether then stood up. "Well Esther... My name's Aether, this is Paimon." Aether introduced himself and Paimon.

"Now that we have a new companion, Let's say we find your Sister and we find who Esther is." Paimon Said, Neoma tilted her head in confusion. Aether then petted her head. "I promise you, We will find out who you are...." He promised, Neoma's eyes widened by the touch for the first time, Aether was about to panic until Neoma started to smile.

"Thank you..." She said, Aether and Paimon smiled. "Come on! We got adventuring to do." Paimon said as she flew ahead of them.

Aether stood up and held out his hand. "Let's go," he said. Esther looked at him and then quickly stood on her feet, her legs feeling a bit jelly as she tripped and fell on her knees. Aether carefully walks up to Esther as she looks like she doesn't know how to Walk.

"here...Gently take my hand and follow my steps okay..?" Aether said, Esther looked up at his hand as she slowly took it, and stood up wobbling a lot as she was clenching onto Aether. Aether still holding her hand leads the way as Neoma slowly follows him, still learning but getting the hang of it.

And off they went to find some answers.

☽ . :☆゚-。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚-。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚-。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚-。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚-。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚-。゚☆: .☽. :