2

As the others are learning to glide using the wing gliders Amber gave them. A Storm has come by, Esther looked at the sky to see something wrong. "The Sky..." Amber muttered. Until out of nowhere, Stormterror appeared up in the Sky, flying through Mondstadt. Scaring everyone. Stormterror Roared Loudly as he sends tornadoes in Mondstardt. Aether and the girls immediately ran for it, But then Aether was immediately taken by the Storm and was send up to the Air.

"Aether!" Esther and Paimon exclaimed, Amber tried to reach for him but it was too late. She then grabbed Neoma's hand as Paimon was holding on to Neoma tightly trying to not get blown away. Amber and Neoma was away from the Danger as they watched Aether got flown away.

TimeSkip

After Aether used his Anemo Power, Stormterror flew away as Aether glided safely to the ground. Amber and Neoma ran up to him, as Amber grabbed his shoulder to see if he's hurt.

"A-are you hurt?" Amber asked, Aether shook his head. Esther looked at the sky, Then they heard someone clapping their hands together, They turned around and saw a blue haired man with an eye patch walking up to them.

"You've Actually got the power to go up against the Dragon... Are you a new ally? Or a new storm?" The man asked.

"Stormterror... Is attacking Mondstadt itself!? Kaeya, Aether, Esther. You've come at the right time, We Must-" Before Amber explain, Kaeya the stopped her.

"Hold on, Amber. Are you perhaps forgetting to introduce us?" Kaeya asked.

"Oh.. Right, This is Kaeya. Our Cavalry Captain. These three are Travelers from afar. Aether, Esther and Paimon." Amber introduced them, Kaeya turned to Esther with a raised eyebrow.

"Long Story short..." Amber said, then began to explain their situation. "I see, Welcome to Mondstadt - Though you haven't arrived at the best of times, I'm Afraid. I understand the anguish of being separated from family." Kaeya said, Then he turned to Esther.

"And i'm very sorry about having to lose your memories. But i'm not really sure why you're looking for the Anemo god." Kaeya said.

"But Everyone has their Secrets, Right? haha, Relax. I won't press you both for more." He explained.

"First and Foremost. On the Knight of Favonius, I would like to extend our thanks to you for your help just now Aether." Kaeya said, turning to Aether.

"Well, We couldn't just leave the Situation to fester." Aether said.

"Your fights to defend the city against the Dragon just now witnessed by no small number of Citizens. The Acting Grand Master of the Knight of Favonius is also very interested in meeting you and formally invites you three to our Headquarters." Kaeya said, then took Aether and the girls to see the Acting Grand Master.

In the Headquarters a woman with a ponytail was waiting as she was staring at the clock, waiting for these people. She then went over to the door to leave.

"Jean, What's the hurry? I thought we would agree to meet them here." The other woman with the purple hat said, as she closed her book.

"There has been sighting of Stormterror outside the city. Once we meet we must" Jean was cut off by Lisa. "Relax, I'll lend a hand when the time comes." She said, leaning on the rail. The girls then heard the door opened.

"Jean, I've brought them." Kaeya said, Neoma went behind Aether. Kaeya then explained the situation they were in. "... And once it was over I brought them straight here." He said, finishing the story.

"Mondstadt welcomes you. Windborne Travelers. I am jean, Acting Grand Master of the Knight of Favonius." Jean introduced herself than to Lisa. "This is Lisa, our resident Liberian." Lisa then smiled at them.