7

Esther needed some space from Aether and Paimon for a little while, She was actually looking at this New Element swirling around her palm of the hand. Aether and Paimon all looked at her in confusion.

"Esther has been staring at the new Element she has for quite a while now. Paimon is starting to get worried about what she has in mind..." Paimon admitted, getting worried about Esther.

"...I'm sure she has her reasons, Beside. remember what Venti said, We're heading to Liyue to see the Geo Archon. So hopefully he might know about my sister and Esther." Aether said, not taking his eyes off of Esther.

(A Gnosis is a gift given from the Archons leader...) Esther thought to herself as she let the New Element disappeared.

"...Esther?" Aether called out. Making her turn to him. "you ready to leave?" he asked. Esther nodded and went back to Aether and grabbed is hand. They continued to Walk to Lyuie.

They Made it to Lyuie and saw how lovely it is. "This is Liyue Harbor, This is where the Geo Archon can be found." Paimon explained, Esther looks everywhere to see how lovely it is. "It's So pretty..." She said seeing Liyue Harbor.

"If we wanna see the Geo Archon, this is our only chance to meet him. The Rite of Descension. It's a good thing Venti brought it up or we will completely miss it." Paimon said.

"Do you know where it is?" Aether asked.

"Well... Not really, Venti only brought it But Paimon Knows nothing about... Ehe" She said, while doing this. 👉👈

"Let's ask the People around Liyue, they know where it is." Paimon said, But before they could Paimon then explained about The Geo Archon.

"Oh right, About the God of Contract. Morax. Did you know? The Mora that we use is named after this god, But it's seen as Impolite for People from outside Liyue to refer to the Geo Archon by that name. So we should refer to the Geo Archon by Rex Lapis like everyone else in Liyue." Paimon explained, The Aether and the girls went around Liyue to ask where the Rite of Descension is and when it will start.

"Rite of Descension... Oh yeah, it's today. Once a year Rex lapis bestows upon us his divine predictions. Guiding us on How Liyue for the Coming Year. Last Year it was the Yuheng of the Liyue Qixing that was given the honor of asking for the divine prediction." The lady in Liyue explains.

"What's Yuheng?" Neoma asked.

"Uhh..... Let Paimon explain about that. Mondstadt is to Freedom as Liyue is to Contract. Liyue has a strong focus on business and trade. The Liyue Qixing, The Seven leaders of the seven enterprises of Liyue hold true control over Liyue." Paimon explained.

"That may be true to outlanders, But True control will always be held by Rex lapis." The women explained, Aether and Esther nodded. Then they went to Where she said the Rite of Descension. They walked up the stairs.

"Paimon heard that it's best to make a wish today during this time of year, You guys wanna give it a try." Paimon suggested, Aether and Esther nodded. They went up to the artifact that wished.

Aether: I wish to fine my sister and find out about the Unknown God......

Esther: I wish to find out who i am and what my purpose....

Esther then turned to see the White hair lady talking to someone. "That's Ms. Ningguang of the Liyue Qixing." The man spoke as he noticed Esther looking at Ningguang. "Only those who have control in Liyue can preside over the Rite of Descension." He explains.

"Oh.." Esther said, quitely.

"Now let's join the crowd and wait for Rex Lapis to appear." Paimon said, Aether and Esther went to joined the Crowd but Neoma was so small she can't see at all. She then thought of something as she tugged Aether scarf.