5

After Esther had a break from seeing that Vision, It Sounded like Diluc found out about the Abyss Mage. So they all went to Dawn Winery just as planned.

"The Abyss orders are enemies of the Human race. Even the underground networks rarely come across any information on them. With that said, it was a bit of a hassle. I managed to dig up a few clues." Diluc said.

"That quick? Wow, you really are well connected, Master Diluc." Venti said, putting his hands on his hips.

"Come to think of it, Mr. Big Anemo God Barbatos- Why Exactly do you need the help of mere humans?" Paimon asked, Esther is also wondering the same thing.

"How do i put this..... 'The Seven.' as people know them as 'The Seven Archon.' Each archon presides over their own part of teyvat. That is the role the archons play. Only in performing this Duty can we attain power. But I don't like the idea of 'Ruling' Mondstadt - And i don't fell Mondstadt would really like it either." Venti explained.

"'Go forth and establish a city of freedom without rule'. We have not forgotten Barbatos' Wish for Mondstadt." Jean said, remembering the words that Barbatos said.

"Jean is such a devotee!" Paimon said, smiling. "Maybe someone got a little too far and is just too lazy to care." She said.

"ahh... However it may come to be... I haven't been back to Mondstadt for an extended period of time. Without a doubt, I am the weakest archon among the Seven." Venti said, scratching the back of his head.

"I don't think you're the Weakest..." Esther said, Venti turned to her and gave her a sad smile. "Thanks Esther... It means a lot." He said.

"Oh, Such a humble god.... Is it a blessing of a curse?" Diluc muttered, while he looked away. "But we digress. Let's get back to the Topic at hand: Common enemy of all mankind. We have to track the Abyss Mage to the Vicinity of the Winery."

"I cannot stress this enough how important it is to not let it escape." Jean said, Aether nodded.

"Let's hunt it down." He said, they went down from where the Dawn Winery was and Saw Hilichurls and an Abyss Mage. After taking them down, they found something. "After the Abyss Mage was defeated, a certain Energy dispersed from its body... It must be the same energy that was used to cut the Connection between me and Dvalin." Venti said, then thought of something.

"Aether, do you and girls about the Stormterror's Lab?" Venti asked, Aether and the girls looked at each other.

"I think we've heard people talk about it?" Aether answered, the girls nodded.

"Of course, I believe the People of Mondstadt all know it. After Dvalin woke up, He took the ancient ruins as his lair. As it was with a storm that previously cut Mondstadt off from the outside world, the Entrance to the ruins is also sealed by a special Barrier. But now, as the energy dispersed from the Abyss Mage, I was able to read the Rhythmic flow of how the Barrier's magic was woven. I must admit, It sounds even more horrendous than a chorus of Hilichurls but.. It should be enough to let us break through the Storm Barrier and Stormterror's Lair." Venti explained.

"Which means, we're going to confront Dvalin? I'm fine with that.... Jean is the one who wishes to avoid any direct confrontation." Diluc said.

"No, if there are no other options left, it is my responsibility to alter our course of Action, But if Slaying him is our only choice, then i will gladly become the Knight that leads the Charge." Jean explained.

"Fortunately, we have yet to need to go that far." Venti said,

"I mean that the Holy Lyre is not our trump card The real one, Is Aether and Esther of course." Venti said, turning to them.