3

Esther, Aether and Paimon were wandering around the City, They then noticed Jean talking to someone. So they decided to listen in.

"... Which is what has brought us to this point in the first place. If you are unable to promptly deal with the Stormterror threat. Then leaves the Defence of Mondstadt to the Fatui. We can put an End to Mondstadt's Dragon issue, all we need to do is bring that Monster to the-" Anastasia said, but then was cut off.

"'Monster!?" Jean exclaimed, in disbelief.

"Yes, What's your point" Anastasia asked, with her hands on her hip.

"I'd Expect a more professional attitude from your deployments. Yet, here you are saying you want to 'Put an end' To one of the four winds of Mondstadt!?" Jean exclaimed.

"I won't have any of this nonsense in front of the Knight of Favonius." Anastasia the chuckled.

"Heh.... Hehehe... It's not as crazy as you make it sound. Fine that's enough negotiation for today. At this stage... an amicable exchange of constructive opinions. No?" She questioned. "I'll be sure to make.... though notes..." And with that she left Jean.

Aether and the girls went to Jean as she noticed them. "Oh, you're back. The aftermath of Stormterror's last attack is finally settled for the moment. However, the pressure from the delegation has become too big to be ignored..." Jean explained.

"Delegation? Like From Lyuie Harbor or Inazuma City?" Paimon asked.

"Snezhnaya they choose to follow the God of Cryo. Their envoys go by a particular name: The Fatui. Heard of them." Jean asked, Aether and Esther shook their heads. But Paimon knows them.

"Oh them! they are super Famous." She exclaimed.

"I don't think killing Stormterror is the right course of Action The Cryo God's Fatui have always coveted The Anemo God's Power, I don't believe they have Monstadt's best interests in heart." Jean explained, Aether than remembered something.

"Speaking of Powers... There's something i need to show the Knights of Favonius." He explained.

"Ok, Let us head back to Headquarters then." Jean said, then leads them to the Headquarters. As they arrived the Knight's Headquarters Lisa was there. Aether than pulled out the crystal from before.

"It's a crystal embedded with some kind of power... Lisa, are you able to analyse it?" Jean asked, Lisa then thought of it.

"Hmm... I can see impurities in the crystal, but upon further inspection... No, I'm sorry, I can't make a proper analysis at the moment. Give me some time. I'll take a look through the Library's Restricted section." Lisa explained.

"Right, I'll leave the research to you then Lisa." Jean said.

"Though i wouldn't go getting your hopes up. They are incredibly ancient texts, not to Menti-Ouch!" Lisa exclaimed, as the crystal burned her hand.

"Gosh, That hurt! The Impurities of the Crystal... It hurts when i get too close.. I see... It appears to react to Visions. The Impurities and the Elemental energy we embody repel each other. It's strange though. Aether and Neoma both have elemental abilities as well, but don't seem to be affected in the same way." Lisa said, surprised that they didn't get hurt.

"..." Aether and Esther looked at each other then back at the others.

"The Crystal would be better left in the hands of My cutie and Sweet little Esther. it will be a pain if left with us - both literally and Metaphorically." Lisa said, Aether nodded agreeing that he and Neoma should keep it.

"... Fascinating, Do you two both know what makes you both Special?" Jean asked, both Aether and Esther shook their head again.

"I do not know what to make of it either. Well then. Aether, Neoma. The Knights of Favonius have another favour to ask you both Please accept this title as both Honorary Knights... and the Gratitude of the Acting Grand Master." Jean explained, giving Esther and Aether both a title.